PDA

View Full Version : Jorge Sacul & Toy Fair Vader for 75

Colonel Jack O'Neil
08-08-2003, 02:01 PM
www.thetoyshop.com

They have the Jorge Sacul/TF Vader Bundle back instock but I imagine it will be gone soon, I have just bought mine, already have a Jorge but can trade it for other items I need, main reason I bought the bundle was for the Vader, it is selling for 100-150 on ebay so getting it for roughly 37.50 is a great deal.

Colonel Jack O'Neil
08-12-2003, 07:52 PM
Recieved my bundle today, was in a very big box for just 2 figures and was sent special delievery, they were not taking any chances of them getting damaged.

As for condition, well the Toy Fair Vader is in my opinion perfect condition, no bending of the corners, no dents in the buddle, only thing I can complain about is that there is creasing on the back where the plastic was attached but I have seen that on alot of figures.

The Jorge Sacul is a different story, the bottom right corner is bent and only makes it a C8 in my opinion.

So in conclusion they were well worth the 37.50 each.

Jargo
08-13-2003, 09:05 AM
Really? for single figures only released last year? Wow. I still say that a free figure is a free figure and no-one should be paying anything for a toy hasbro were giving away. But if you choose to spend your money on them that's your business. :)

Colonel Jack O'Neil
08-13-2003, 09:10 AM
Really? for single figures only released last year? Wow. I still say that a free figure is a free figure and no-one should be paying anything for a toy hasbro were giving away. But if you choose to spend your money on them that's your business. :)

I dont believe they were ever free mate, think they cost same as normal figures $10 but they were very limited and if you check ebay Jorge Sacul can sell for 50-80 and TF Vader sells for 100-150 so getting them both for 75 is a bargain for a collector like me.

icatch9
08-13-2003, 10:38 AM
Great bargin, but they are all gone :(. Oh well, guess I'll have to wait until next time. Don't start the age old argument about these two figs. It's played out and just not worth it. They were both sort of unfair. Enough said :).

Colonel Jack O'Neil
08-13-2003, 01:27 PM
Great bargin, but they are all gone :(. Oh well, guess I'll have to wait until next time. Don't start the age old argument about these two figs. It's played out and just not worth it. They were both sort of unfair. Enough said :).

They were sold out within an hour of going on the website and I have read that they are not getting anymore ever.

RussUAE
09-01-2003, 07:31 AM
That's cool if you've made a profit on them. I've never really got around to selling anything in ebay.

And I just couldn't rbing myself to pay that much for those figures, even though my collection doesn't have them. That said, I'm happy with my collection just fine.