PDA

View Full Version : A Droid Army or a Gungan Crew?

StompinNmyAF1s
08-08-2003, 10:02 PM
Ok..
Me and my friend are having a debate of who would win out of a fight with a crew of 9 Gungans and an army of over 30 BattleDroids, SuperDroids, and Destroyer Droids.
It's so obvious!!!!

:evil: Droids of course!!! :evil:

Gungan Warrior
08-08-2003, 10:13 PM
These Gungans are like Dorge in a sense. These Gungans in particular would Slaughter that Puny droid army.

Pendo
08-09-2003, 04:16 AM
If it was only 30 normal Battle Droids, then maybe the Gungans would have a chance of winning. But with Super Battle Droids and Droidikas there, they'd have no chance!

PENDO!

Battle Droid
08-09-2003, 10:12 AM
Droids, even an Army of Pilot Battle Droids could defeat the Gungans.

Exhaust Port
08-09-2003, 10:39 AM
Droids would get my vote too. The Gungan weapon arsenal wasn't impressive. Perhaps if they ditched the Glowing Blue Ball launchers and had a good blaster they would fair better but they could never throw or launch them faster than a droid could shoot at them.

kool-aid killer
08-09-2003, 01:23 PM
A crew of 9 Gungans would be soundly defeated by a group of 30 droids, whether they were regular, super, or destroyers. But i think 30 gungans matched against 30 droids would win despite their weak weapons. It also depends on where they fought. (the terrain) I agree with Exhaust Port though, the Gungans should invest in blasters to compliment their shields (their only good weapon) then they could be a formidable army.

Exhaust Port
08-09-2003, 06:05 PM
That's a good point about the Shields. Those were an excellent addition to their arsenal. I'm suprised we don't see those any where else in the SW universe. Perhaps no one considered adding them until now. :D Can you imagine how deadly a unit of Stormtroopers would be with shields and blasters?

Kidhuman
08-09-2003, 08:06 PM
I would say the droids. Even though the Gungans have a shield it can be broken. The Destroyer Droids have shields as well. It would be a good fight
but the droids would eventually win out

Gungan Warrior
08-09-2003, 09:55 PM
Finally someone believes in my GUNGANS! Believe it or not the Gungans have upgraded I can't release my info but believe me they learned their lesson on naboo. They have transfered there blue energy balls into blasters making a bigger effects on ANY droid army! :evil: