PDA

View Full Version : This just in...unbelievable Kit Fisto news!

Darth Cruel
08-09-2003, 03:34 AM
This may be hardto believe for some of you. but below are pics that prove that Kit Fisto was born on Earth. The baby picture is of him being born with the assistance of one of the MIBs.

And the second is a shot of him full grown during The Clone Wars. You saw it here at SSG First!

(Edit) - Oops! I guess I better learn how to insert images.

Beast
08-09-2003, 04:00 AM
A very very old joke. And the fact that the squid baby from M.I.B. had tentacle legs and several arms as well, not just tentacles on it's head. And was also a different color. :p :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

LTBasker
08-09-2003, 08:52 AM
Maybe it's opposite of Lisa's case from a Halloween special, they lose their baby tentacles for humanly features except for those on their head. :D

Sentinel18725
08-09-2003, 10:29 PM
Let's discuss a little evolution. When some things are born, they do molt and become different (either fur, skin, etc.). It is very possible that Kit could loose his tenticles because they are evolutionary unneeded. Therefore, through lack of use they fall off. Then, as he is exposed to the atmosphere, he obtains his color.

:crazed: :crazed: :crazed: :crazed: :crazed: :crazed:

BTW....It's nice to see a Naked Kit for Clone Wars.

Jargo
08-15-2003, 08:32 AM
And that would be nice because....? :eek: I'm asking the same question here because no-one seems able to answer it like most of my questions. Why would a male amphibian have nipples? I've never heard of any amphibian having nipples of any description least of all male ones. Glands yes, secretion pockets yes, nipples no. Since the rules regarding sexual organs on toys has been relaxed it seems like every semi clad figure has to have nipples. Toy makers are in a nipple frenzy because they can finally put them on toys without fear of being persecuted as perverts. But somehow, putting nipples on Kit Fisto is just a step too far in my eyes. I'd love to know who sculpted him and why they felt the need to put the nipples there.

InsaneJediGirl
08-17-2003, 09:40 PM
And that would be nice because....? :eek: I'm asking the same question here because no-one seems able to answer it like most of my questions. Why would a male amphibian have nipples? I've never heard of any amphibian having nipples of any description least of all male ones. Glands yes, secretion pockets yes, nipples no. Since the rules regarding sexual organs on toys has been relaxed it seems like every semi clad figure has to have nipples. Toy makers are in a nipple frenzy because they can finally put them on toys without fear of being persecuted as perverts. But somehow, putting nipples on Kit Fisto is just a step too far in my eyes. I'd love to know who sculpted him and why they felt the need to put the nipples there.

They didnt want him teased as being "different".All the other action figures would make fun of him. ;) :D