PDA

View Full Version : Trade Jorge Sacul for Silver Boba Fett

Colonel Jack O'Neil
08-09-2003, 08:45 AM
I recently purchased a Jorge Sacul/TF Vader bundle and I am looking to trade the Jorge Sacul for a mint condition Silver Boba Fett.

The condition of the Jorge Sacul is rated at C8 or higher.

Turbowars
08-10-2003, 12:25 PM
I recently purchased a Jorge Sacul/TF Vader bundle and I am looking to trade the Jorge Sacul for a mint condition Silver Boba Fett.

The condition of the Jorge Sacul is rated at C8 or higher.
Hi there, I have a Silver Fett in mint condition. What makes your Sacul C-8? Any dents or creases? I'm in the US, where are you at?

Colonel Jack O'Neil
08-10-2003, 12:32 PM
Hi there, I have a Silver Fett in mint condition. What makes your Sacul C-8? Any dents or creases? I'm in the US, where are you at?

The description on the website said figures would be C8 or higher, that is why I say it, could get to me and be perfect, wont know until it gets here with the TF Vader.

I am in the UK.

Turbowars
08-10-2003, 12:38 PM
The description on the website said figures would be C8 or higher, that is why I say it, could get to me and be perfect, wont know until it gets here with the TF Vader.

I am in the UK.
Ok, well when you get it LMK and we can make the trade. Sound good?

Colonel Jack O'Neil
08-12-2003, 07:54 PM
Recieved my bundle today, the Jorge Sacul has the bottom right corner bent but apart from that it is in perfect condition , would rate it an C8.5 if there is such a thing hehe.

Turbowars
08-12-2003, 08:40 PM
Recieved my bundle today, the Jorge Sacul has the bottom right corner bent but apart from that it is in perfect condition , would rate it an C8.5 if there is such a thing hehe.
Cool. You have a PM.