PDA

View Full Version : Walmart cancelling Star Wars !!!!?????

cryan
08-09-2003, 06:03 PM
I read the transcripts from the Comic Con.Is it true that Walmart will not be carrying Star Wars figures?This is a major blunder on Walmart's part.I will not shop there again.I will only shop there for food.This sucks.Take care.

Beast
08-09-2003, 06:14 PM
No, the basic figures are one of the only things they will continue to carry. That and lightsabers. Wal-Mart dumped Screen Scenes, Vehicles, and even Clone Wars. Big mistake in my opinion. But it's Wal-Mart, what can you do. :p

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Battle Droid
08-09-2003, 06:15 PM
Just basic figures, but my Wal-Mart never has those or anything else anyway so what's new? (no new one's anyway)

Old Fossil
08-09-2003, 06:16 PM
Surely you can't be serious. I thought Wal-Mart had only decided to just sell basic figures and the role-play lightsabers, not cut the line out altogether. :confused:

Kidhuman
08-09-2003, 07:54 PM
That bites that they canceled Clone Wars at Wal-Mart. It is the closest store tome. Oh well, TRU and targets are abundant by my job. Wal-Mart needs tocarry the Clone Wars actionfigures at least. Ithought they would since they were only gonna carry action figures. bad moveWally World, bad move :mad:

TheDarthVader
08-09-2003, 08:26 PM
I do not like this idea at all! I would have bought my screen scenes at Walmart. I just got them at Target about a week ago. OH well...their loss. It initially upset me, but earlier today I found Anakin ceremony, Boba Fett:Pit, Tyranus escape, Windu arena confrontation, and Obi Wan Acklay at Wal-Mart today. I was so excited! I have not found anything new in about 6 months! ;) I do not collect vehicles so I don't care about that...even though I have considered purchasing the new Sandcrawler (whoever gets it).

Tycho
08-09-2003, 09:57 PM
PRINT THIS LETTER

AND SEND IT TO WAL-MART!

That's why we pre-wrote and pre-addressed them for you.

Send it right to their headquarters in Arkansas!

http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showpost.php?p=268835&postcount=53