PDA

View Full Version : Pre-order THOH4 from Amazon

gsr-jedi
08-09-2003, 10:06 PM
This is to the Simpsons collectors, if you don't know, you can pre-order the THOH4 from Amazon.com. It is $40 and ships on October 1. Just letting you guys (and gals) know.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
08-09-2003, 11:06 PM
Damn, you beat me to posting it!! I ordered mine today. I might order another one though, but we'll see. You can also get the Be-Sharps Playset as well as the amazon.com ONLY Simpsons Tracey Ullman Era set. Good stuff! Thanks for beating me to the punch! :D

gsr-jedi
08-10-2003, 07:13 PM
Yeah I ordered one as well, as I've never seen any of the previous ones in stores. I forgot about the Tracey Ullman & Be-Sharps sets.

Exhaust Port
08-10-2003, 08:15 PM
I just ordered these 3 playsets off Amazon. I have noticed that none of the Targets around here are carrying any of the WOS stuff anymore. Has anyone found the new Simpsons stuff at a Target recently?

DarthChuckMc
08-10-2003, 09:06 PM
I just ordered these 3 playsets off Amazon. I have noticed that none of the Targets around here are carrying any of the WOS stuff anymore. Has anyone found the new Simpsons stuff at a Target recently?

The 2 packs have turned up all over Orlando at Targets.

Homer & Marge
Apu & Grandpa
Krusty & ?? I forget

Anyway, $9.99 ain't too shabby either.

Exhaust Port
08-10-2003, 09:17 PM
Milhouse I believe. Yeah, I'm really excited about these sets because of the price. Tomorrow I guess I'll have to swing by the local Target to see if anything has appeared.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
08-10-2003, 09:41 PM
EP- Yeah,i picked up an entire case of the current wave at my local Target. (6 for moc, 4 to mail in for Be-Sharps Barney- damn me for being a MOC collector!!)

No sightings of the environment yet though (at targets at least). I got mine at TRU for 29.99!!! WTH is up with this price hike?!?!!?!?!? Anyway, HH! :D

Exhaust Port
08-10-2003, 10:17 PM
Boy it's got to be tough for the MOC crowd with all the mail-away figures. What's the new environment? I can't remember what I can expect to add to my collection.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
08-10-2003, 10:36 PM
It's Herman w/ the Military Antique shop. :)

Jayspawn
08-11-2003, 10:05 AM
I'd be stoked if Playmates hadn't killing The Simpsons line. I remember the toy line's prime too. They were hard to get and everybody was collecting them. They used to be gone before they even made it on the shelf. Then there was the way over-priced exclusives, and MORE over-priced exclusives.

Now a days, stores are practically giving them away. Clearances, clearances, clearances....

Exhaust Port
08-11-2003, 12:01 PM
They're still hard to get but only because no one is carrying the series anymore. Watching this trend I give it a few more series before they pull the plug.

smurfvader
08-18-2003, 05:19 PM
One of the local Targets had the Herman w/ the Military Antique shop playset on clearance along with the Judge. It wasn't a huge savings, down to 17$.

JIm

smurfvader
08-20-2003, 04:25 PM
Don't forget Newforce comics has an exclusive Future Burns playset.

JIm

Jedi_Master_Guyute
08-20-2003, 10:08 PM
That set will also be available on EBgames as well. I can't wait for that set!!! "bobo the bear" is one of the BEST episodes, ever!!

"nobo...lobo....bring back sherrif lobo...lobo! ahhhhhhhh!"