PDA

View Full Version : Spoilers from Hyperspace

CloneTrooperMace
08-11-2003, 03:15 PM
The New Set Diary (http://www.starwars.com/hyperspace/member/episode-iii/bts/setdiary/news20030808.html) on Hyperspace it reveals a few spoilers. Here's part of the details, head there for the complete story and details of one Star Wars crew members engagement on set!

There is a scene where Obi-Wan, Anakin and Plo Koon are in the new upgraded Jedi Starfighters. One of the Jedi get shot down during filming today - getting shot down from behind.
You'll remember that Episode III begins with a space battle - perhaps today's filming fits there?

-CTM-

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-11-2003, 04:03 PM
A space battle! Haven't had one of those since . . . well, Episode I! Are there pics of the new upgraded starfighters?

CloneTrooperMace
08-11-2003, 07:19 PM
Are there pics of the new upgraded starfighters?

Hey,
Will I don't know....All I know is that above.A member at my site Posted news about this and he didn't post no pic's.....Sorry.

-CTM-

Tonysmo
08-12-2003, 01:12 AM
CTM - Ill need your username and password to access the set diaries.. a PM will do fine...

( waves hand ) you will supply your username and password so I can access those spoilers....

CloneTrooperMace
08-12-2003, 07:46 AM
CTM - Ill need your username and password to access the set diaries.. a PM will do fine...

( waves hand ) you will supply your username and password so I can access those spoilers....

Nope,You think I'm nuts :rolleyes: (waves hand) You don't want my name....Go back to reading

CloneTrooperMace
08-13-2003, 08:11 AM
Today's Hyperspace set diary revealed and confirmed some interesting Episode III tidbits. Here's a few of the higlights:

- Temuera Morrison is on set today - and playing an older clone.Bodie Taylor is playing some at middle age in Episode III.

- Natalie Portman's Padme and Threepio were included in today's starship scenes - both of them are finished filming today.