PDA

View Full Version : Let's Revive This Forum

Sidiously Darth
08-12-2003, 09:16 PM
Hey guys!

I think this place needs some sprucing up. I'm not knocking AC but he hasn't been around here much lately. This place use to be nice and tidy. We actually have seperate treads for the different customs. Unfortunately, not many are using them.

I've been posting occassionally but things are sort of disorganized right now. I'm going to take it upon myself to bump up the different threads for the customs. I think we should also start leaving more feedback for those that post their work. A few words of encouragement never hurt.

I know there are quite a few customizers here, so let's make this forum a little better. AC, if your reading out there, I liked the way you first structured this forum. Please help us breath more life into it.

Thanks!
SD

Sidiously Darth
08-12-2003, 09:56 PM
I've bumped up all the custom threads. I hope we can continue to add to these or maybe new ones can be created.

If there are any overall diorama threads, I'll search for them and bump 'em up.

The path of the customizer is the one less travelled. Well, I say we need to change that. Come on guys let's post more and lurk less. :eek: :D :p

ACPin
08-17-2003, 08:43 PM
Hey guys!

I think this place needs some sprucing up. I'm not knocking AC but he hasn't been around here much lately. This place use to be nice and tidy. We actually have seperate treads for the different customs. Unfortunately, not many are using them.

I've been posting occassionally but things are sort of disorganized right now. I'm going to take it upon myself to bump up the different threads for the customs. I think we should also start leaving more feedback for those that post their work. A few words of encouragement never hurt.

I know there are quite a few customizers here, so let's make this forum a little better. AC, if your reading out there, I liked the way you first structured this forum. Please help us breath more life into it.

Thanks!
SD
OK, ok, I heard you! Time to get back and clean up the mess. :D :crazed:

Sidiously Darth
08-18-2003, 11:56 AM
Hey AC!

Looking forward to a spic & span Custom/Diorama forum. :D :p

kool-aid killer
08-23-2003, 03:12 PM
After looking through the dioramas and customs people have posted, im seriously thinking of buying about 15 Jangos and a dozen or so jedi and trying to make a Mandalor vs. Jedi diorama. Only things holding me back is price (but im sure with KB's discount on them i could get them all without putting too much of a dent in my wallet) and knowing how i will make each Mandalorian warrior look different in some way.

smurfvader
09-12-2003, 10:32 PM
We actually have seperate treads for the different customs. Unfortunately, not many are using them.
I looked over the list and didn't see anything that didn't have to do with SW. Now I know this is a SW website, but couldn't you put a thread for other non SW customs?

JIm

187-Maul
09-13-2003, 11:18 AM
I agree with smurfvader, we should have one thread were we can post out non-SW customs