PDA

View Full Version : As the NJO winds down. . . [spoilers sort of]

THE Slayer
08-14-2003, 01:47 PM
How do you feel about the series? any speculation on how it all ends is also welcome.

Spoilers... sort of...
I really liked vergere, and I was glad they brought her back, even if it was Zonoma Sekot in her form. Is zonoma going to be the end all in this war? If so, I'm kinda inderfferent about that. That's nice and all, but I think I'll dissapointed.
Who else is going to die? Far too many people who could have been interesting already have, anakin, and the new tahiri may be a pleasant surprise. We'll see.

Post away.

Bel-Cam Jos
08-14-2003, 05:55 PM
I keep thinking back to the beginning of the New Republic stories. "How are we going to rebuild?" was the common question. So, how will the whole galaxy rebuild? And who will be the "next" enemy? These, I don't know.
How do I feel about the series? As I've said many times prior, it is just too long, the stories are either stand-alones or too slow moving.
Will ZS be the end of the war? I think that there will be a showdown between it and either Nom Anor or the Warmaster/Supreme Overlord (I forget his name) where the planet will show them that their ways are not right.
Tahiri has been the best character in the series (better than Vergere or Droma), and I think if she sacrifices herself, it will mean more than Anakin's death.

THE Slayer
08-14-2003, 09:07 PM
I forgot about Droma, he's pretty sly. I saw the whole twist they pulled in the last book coming though. I would have been more surprised if the head ryn was someone else. I have enjoyed many of the stand alones, but you're definitely right, the series is long, you can actually skip a couple of paper backs and be fine with the continuity.
Tahiri's death would mean more than anakins, and also make his death mean a little more since the only reason she is the way she is now is because he died.