PDA

View Full Version : What Niemoidian Figures are you interested in seeing?

Tycho
11-25-2001, 12:08 PM
Do you still want Lott Dodd?

How much do you want Dauldry Dofine?

Is the Controller figure important to you also? (Is that Tey-How?)

I'd like all 3 for my scenes. How about you?

Jargo
11-25-2001, 01:30 PM
Lott dod never interested me in the slightest. An ugly character with an ugly hat. But Daultay Dofine had a cool goofy look about him that I took to when i watched the movie. now when i look at pictures of him he makes me smile. So yeah, I'd buy him. Tey How is the coolest though with those funky raybans and stupid voice plus I'm terrible for buying connected things and you can't have the captain of the federation battleship without the chief pilot now can you.... :greedy:

I'm immediately reminding myself of the non appearance of Captain Antilles here, I should know better by now.......... :rolleyes: :crazed:

But there again, I'd also take a load of the background neimoidians from Naboo for customising purposes. Just not that Lott Dod. It's a seriously scary hat....!:eek:

Beast
11-25-2001, 05:21 PM
I love how the 2 Neimodian figures we've gotten so far look, sucks that we havent seen anymore of them since the E1 line ended.

I still want a Dauldry Dofine, a Lott Dod, and a Tey-How. Heck, I'll even take a Holo Nute Gunray and a Deluxe Nute w/ Mechano Chair. Come on Hasbro, don't short change the bad guys like ya did for years with the Imperials. Give us our Neimodians. :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Darth Rage
11-25-2001, 08:42 PM
You guys still want to see mor Niemodian figures?!?!?!?!?

They're an ugly bunch!

GNT
11-26-2001, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by Darth Rage
You guys still want to see mor Niemodian figures?!?!?!?!?

Sure do!

Lott Dod(one 'd'),Dauldry Dofine,Tey-How,Holo Nute,Mecho chair Nute, Battle doid with mini Holo Nute and Rune, cloth versions of Nute and rune,you name it I want it!

Beast
11-26-2001, 03:56 AM
Cheers for GNT, we need all those figures... now Hasbro, chop chop. We want the bad guys, lay off rebels for a bit and give us our Neimodians and our Imperials. :)

Heh, GNT actually happened to remeber one I forgot, yep we need a new OOM-9 w/ Holo Nute and Rune.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

JediCole
11-26-2001, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by JarJarBinks

I still want a Dauldry Dofine, a Lott Dod, and a Tey-How. Heck, I'll even take a Holo Nute Gunray and a Deluxe Nute w/ Mechano Chair.

I'm with JarJar on all but the hologram Nute Gunray. Personally I have no use for the hologram figures (though ironically I have one of the hologram Darth Mauls).

I think that Lott Dodd was great and the fact that they scupted the hat as a separate piece made the potential figure so much the better. Bring on Tey-How and Daultry Dofine and I will be a happy man. If pushing for more of these guys, why not those ghostly white ones in the background?

Tycho
11-26-2001, 03:05 PM
Where did you see a prototype of Lott Dod? Or where was it confirmed his hat was a separate piece?

That's very cool if we're going to see it eventually, JediCole. I sure hope so.

Love those green guys...

Jayspawn
11-26-2001, 03:08 PM
I say release them! (that way we can be spared more Obi-Wan and Darth Mauls that we don't need). Rune and Nute need a couple of buddies to talk to. Lott Dodd had a really cool removable hat too!

Wolfwood319
11-26-2001, 03:29 PM
Bring on the Neimodians!

I'd buy a lott dodd and a Tey-How. Even a generic Neimodian would be cool.

What I would really like to see are senate floating pods. That would be a cool accesory. Have it be a mini-playset of 3 of the pods that attach to a base. "Recreate your own pointless senatorial squabbles in the comfort of your own home."

JEDIpartner
11-26-2001, 03:58 PM
I'll get on board with the Neimoidians!!!

This would be an awesome thing... to see at LEAST the three mentioned in the lead post! I was right there when Nute and Rune were put on the shelves. They ROCKED!

Sith Worm
11-26-2001, 05:43 PM
Any 12inch version. Mostly Nute these were figs I was sure were going to made ,but nope, notta, zilch!...

Jargo
11-26-2001, 05:50 PM
I found this image at tradefederation.net I think. Silly hat but I'm not going to condemn anyone for still wanting this ;)

Jargo
11-26-2001, 05:54 PM
Of course now there's this episode two Neimoidian pilot as seen in the on location video clips..... KEWL!:D

GNT
11-27-2001, 03:24 AM
Originally posted by JarJarBinks
Heh, GNT actually happened to remeber one I forgot, yep we need a new OOM-9 w/ Holo Nute and Rune.

And Hasbro make sure Oom-9 stands!!!!!!!

Of course now there's this episode two Neimoidian pilot as seen in the on location video clips..... KEWL!

Thats pretty cool :)

Dferguson
11-27-2001, 05:11 AM
:eek: :eek: oh it they are going to make any more Neimoidians
and more Nute and Rune's I say go for it
I would love to see a 12'' Nute and Rune that would be awesome
I got the two ep1 figures on the top of my PC monitor
they were some of my favorite Charactors in Ep1
and who is Tey-how? is that person on the trade federation bridge who sits in the big chair in the middle with that thing over his eyes and mouth and is White looking I think he is a Neimoidian also.
I am glad they are going to be in Ep2 I know about Nute but dont know about Rune. I also seemed to take a liking over Nute instantly over Rune for some reason dont know

Jargo
11-27-2001, 02:27 PM
Possibly because he had all the dialogue and Rune was just a marginaised character like all the interesting ones always are. Mores the pity...

Yeah, Tey How is the pilot of the federation droid control ship. Sitting in the middle of the bridge with the switch to "activate de droids" and sensors to show "Dey went up de ventillation shaft".

But sitting next to Tey how are equally cool co-pilots without the eyepiece but with the same hat that Tey and Daulta Dofine wear.

Hasbro, if you don't make some more Neimoidians I will send you a truck load of horse manure every day for a year which will be dumped at the door of your HQ. Then I will not just remove Mr. Potato head's arm, I will grind him up into tiny little pieces and mail them to Afghanistan one by one. Is this clear? Right then you'd better get to work as I fully expect to see these figures in the stores the next time I look. Okay?:Pirate: ARRRRR!

Mandalorian Candidat
11-27-2001, 02:52 PM
Looks like the majority wants a Hey Tow figure. Why not? We got obscure Jedi Council figures that didn't even have lines in the movie. We even got goofy looking pod racers (Gasgano especially, sorry GNT :crazed:). If Hasbro could make those, why not a Hey Tow too? One of those with a CT chip would have been cool. Hasbro would even need to electronically alter the voice since they all sounded like Hey Tow anyways.

Tycho
11-27-2001, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by Mandalorian Candidat
Hasbro would even need to electronically alter the voice since they all sounded like Hey Tow anyways.

Laughing out loud, MC!

Emperor Jargo: that wasn't a Niemoidian Pilot from Episode 2, that's Michael Jackson the other week on tour! ;)

But thanks a lot for the picture, that was really cool!

GNT
11-28-2001, 06:34 AM
Originally posted by Mandalorian Candidat
We even got goofy looking pod racers (Gasgano especially, sorry GNT :crazed:

*I didn't hear that**I didn't hear that**I didn't hear that* :D

Yeah, Tey How is the pilot of the federation droid control ship. Sitting in the middle of the bridge with the switch to "activate de droids" and sensors to show "Dey went up de ventillation shaft".

I believe Tey How is played by lucas' daughter, Tyger (I believe)

Beast
11-28-2001, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by GNT
I believe Tey How is played by lucas' daughter, Tyger (I believe)

Yep, his eldest daughter Tyger provided the voice of Tey How, and it was his middle son that named Jar Jar Binks. :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Jargo
11-28-2001, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by Tycho

Laughing out loud, MC!

Emperor Jargo: that wasn't a Niemoidian Pilot from Episode 2, that's Michael Jackson the other week on tour! ;)

But thanks a lot for the picture, that was really cool!
OWW!

No sweat Tycho. :D

jeddah
11-30-2001, 12:12 PM
Just wanted to chime in for more Neimoidians!

jeddah