PDA

View Full Version : Have a celebrity call YOU!

QLD
08-14-2003, 03:39 PM
Have you ever wanted a personal call from a known celebrity????

Well, now you can have it!!!

http://hollywoodiscalling.com/

Personall, I am setting up a call from Re-Run this week!

Exhaust Port
08-14-2003, 06:20 PM
I went through the list of celebrities and found myself repeatedly saying "Who's that?" I guess this is where actors careers go to die. :)

QLD
08-14-2003, 06:37 PM
I knew who about 75% of them are.

That's what I get for watching Babylon 5.

Perhaps my wife would love a call from "Willis".

Dar' Argol
08-14-2003, 06:53 PM
I knew who about 75% of them are.

That's what I get for watching Babylon 5.

Perhaps my wife would love a call from "Willis".

I heard about this on Howard Stern this morning anf though, "Man, how low does a celeb have to get to do this"???

Rogue II
08-14-2003, 07:04 PM
I heard about this on Howard Stern this morning anf though, "Man, how low does a celeb have to get to do this"???

About as low as the guy who played Epstein on Welcome Back Kotter.

We should get the guy from BJ and the Bear to call El Chuxter. BJ and the Bear is bear related, right?;):D

Kidhuman
08-14-2003, 07:04 PM
I read about this the other day. Thought it was hilarious. Willis telling you to get up your late for work. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

bobafrett
08-14-2003, 11:16 PM
I wonder what would happen if you signed them up to call you, then put them on your national do not call list........................hmmmm.

JediTricks
08-15-2003, 12:19 AM
This is quite sad indeed. I wonder how many creepy pervo fans use this to harass their favorite ex-stars. I feel dirty just knowing this site exists, and I feel bad for any of these celebs who have to do this.

BTW, I bet this site gets sued for using the Hollywood sign image without having its copyright info up.

2-1B
08-15-2003, 01:10 AM
Hey LIMPy, did you get your call from Mike Vick yet? :)

LTBasker
08-15-2003, 01:27 AM
John De Lancie and Tim Russ? That could be kinda cool but eh, overall not worth it. It'd be more fun to just harass'em at conventions. At least then you could see their expressions.

2-1B
08-15-2003, 02:14 AM
Come on JT, none of these celebs HAVE to do this . . . it's just another way of avoiding a "real" job. :D

JediTricks
08-15-2003, 02:26 AM
Come on JT, none of these celebs HAVE to do this . . . it's just another way of avoiding a "real" job. :D
You think talking to fanboys like us on the phone for 20 minutes isn't work? :D

icatch9
08-15-2003, 08:11 AM
I wounder how much it would cost to have Re-Run call Willis? To me that would probally be a pretty interesting conversation. That's entertainment.

Still, getting a call from the Barbie Twins would be the worst thing in the world. I mean other sites charge a lot more for phone sex :D.

Exhaust Port
08-15-2003, 08:50 AM
And you know this how? ;) :)

icatch9
08-15-2003, 09:35 AM
And you know this how? ;) :)

I knew as soon as I typed that someone would point out how I know. I was of course just jokeing :D.

Exhaust Port
08-15-2003, 10:04 AM
I know but it had to be said. ;) :D

Jargo
08-15-2003, 10:04 AM
Oh man, Greg Evigan calling me would be uber cool!!!! :crazed: I always wondered what happened to him. now I know..... :rolleyes:

scruffziller
08-15-2003, 12:58 PM
Wow, celebs reduced to telemarketers.:D

It would be cool though to have John De Lancie call my best bud who likes to shoot down all my Star Trek Extended Universe ideas. Have John call him and say, "Hello, Mr. Glen Weaver Jr., this is Q calling to tell inform you that VGER is my great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great grandfather. Thank You, I must be going now!!!!:D

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-15-2003, 01:55 PM
This is very weird! I personally am not going to do this. However, if there was a way to talk to, say, George Lucas, I'd do it.

El Chuxter
08-15-2003, 05:33 PM
Want to start the betting on how long it'll be before Ace Frehley is on the list? :p

"Hey, uh, thish ish Aysh. . . . I'm drunk off my arsh right now. Youse talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? I am ninja! I hope youse ain't got nowhere ta be, caush I'm so totally gonna kick youse shquah in the---

Please insert twenty-five cents to continue to call.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
08-15-2003, 06:29 PM
LOL

Ok, i know at least ONE SSG forumite has had to have been really bored and set this up.....c'mon,n who is it?!!??!?! LIMP, lookin' in your direction since you posted this!! hehehehehehhehehehe :D

JON9000
08-20-2003, 12:54 PM
Holy smokes! Re-run from What's Happening? This site is too funny. If I got a call, I would think it was a prank anyway.

DewMan37
09-13-2003, 04:00 PM
Pathetic. $30 for a call less than 30 secs long.

QLD
09-13-2003, 04:56 PM
LOL

Ok, i know at least ONE SSG forumite has had to have been really bored and set this up.....c'mon,n who is it?!!??!?! LIMP, lookin' in your direction since you posted this!! hehehehehehhehehehe :D

Actually....I heard about it on tv, and looked the site up. I am so tempted to get Re-Run to call my wife.