PDA

View Full Version : Some help for those that may need it.

DarthChuckMc
08-16-2003, 06:48 PM
Not sure if everyone is caught up to date on SAGA figures, but Newforce has the Luke/Vader/Snowtrooper case IN STOCK for $58.99 plus $7 shipping. That breaks down to $5.50 per figure.
This should be the case with the GREEN Boba Fett, and WRONG hand Luke Throne Room.

Check it out if interested.

http://newforcecomics.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=NFCC&Product_Code=SW84851A00B-O&Category_Code=SWS3F

edit: Almost forgot to add...this is the OPENER case...although the opener cases I've bought from them haven't been too beat up.

kool-aid killer
08-18-2003, 08:53 AM
Does anybody here order cases as opposed to buying individual figures? I suppose it could be easier to fill out your collection that way.

bobafrett
08-18-2003, 01:43 PM
Does anybody here order cases as opposed to buying individual figures? I suppose it could be easier to fill out your collection that way.

I have recently started ordering my figures by the case. I haven't found that much new on the pegs at retail, or I get to the store to find only one or two new figures. I should be getting my first case from EE sometime this week. I have to watch my spending though as I am having another figure made of myself in my Tusken outfit, and it's a bit on the pricey side for a figure.

Val Da Car
08-18-2003, 01:53 PM
I have ordered by the case from KebCo and EE and been very happy with that option especially since the cases are usually repackaged in another box to minimize damage.