PDA

View Full Version : Back with preview of new diorama

ACPin
08-17-2003, 08:49 PM
Sorry for not having spent as much time in awhile with new dioramas. The BRICK side was too strong to resist and I've just escaped its grasp for now. Anyway here's a preview of my latest work. I'll have the full diorama posted on the main page later in the week.

Geonosian Ambush (http://acpin.homestead.com/Home.html)

kool-aid killer
08-18-2003, 08:16 AM
Youve got a cool site. I really liked the A-wing hangar diorama but my favorite would have to be the Ewok celebration. Even the Lego ones are quite impressive. I will keep looking back to see how the next one turns out.

ACPin
08-18-2003, 08:24 PM
Youve got a cool site. I really liked the A-wing hangar diorama but my favorite would have to be the Ewok celebration. Even the Lego ones are quite impressive. I will keep looking back to see how the next one turns out.
Thanks and I hope you didn't get lost in it. More pics of this diorama would be posted here on SSG so just check back later in the week.

187-Maul
08-22-2003, 07:52 PM
well, I'm a bit late with my reply, but anyways:
that looks pretty cool, and it's always astounding how you manage to get so many Battle Droids :confused: :eek: (or clone troopers for that matter)
very nice :)

BTW, I recently changed my Arena Diorama into a clone wars battle field diorama (you might have seen the pics in the RS forums), I'll start a thread on that later :)

ACPin
08-22-2003, 10:18 PM
well, I'm a bit late with my reply, but anyways:
that looks pretty cool, and it's always astounding how you manage to get so many Battle Droids :confused: :eek: (or clone troopers for that matter)
very nice :)

BTW, I recently changed my Arena Diorama into a clone wars battle field diorama (you might have seen the pics in the RS forums), I'll start a thread on that later :)
Better late than never! :D Clearance sales are always the best bet to build armies.