PDA

View Full Version : Gremlins

Darth Jax
08-18-2003, 12:50 AM
NECA/Reel Toys has released Gremlins figures. Having articulation similar to the muppet figures they are very movie realistic. The Brain figure is great.

Jayspawn
08-18-2003, 11:20 PM
You said it Darth Jax, they are great looking figures. I've not bought any of them yet but I really like that Poker Playing Gremlin. The proportions of the Gizmo look a little off. I'd really like to see that Bat Gremlin from 2.

Too bad they won't make Christopher Lee as the Mad Scientist from Gremlins 2.

jpak001
08-18-2003, 11:36 PM
Yeah, those figures are very nice looking. Was tempted to get a few, but y'know..... gotta draw the line somewhere...

Darth Jax
08-19-2003, 09:55 PM
the bat gremlin would be cool, the was a spider looking one too if i remember correctly. the line will run out quickly, don't expect a second set. all the characters looked the same and on that scale you can't do any of the human cast.

PygmyAllosaurus
08-19-2003, 11:24 PM
Actually, NECA has already said they're doing a second series, they announced it at Wizard World Chicago. The complete line up hasn't been announced yet, but so far they've said it'll have 4 carded figures, with one being the Bat Gremlin, and a box set of the Spider Gremlin with "Rambo" Gizmo.

Jargo
08-28-2003, 10:35 PM
Now that would be worth getting, they look fantastic. If i wasn't already tapped out on otherlines I'd go for these. The one with the googly eyes is a good candidate and so too is the female one with the big kissy lips. can't remember their real names. A back popping gizmo with an opening egg/coccoon would be a good twin pack. And skeletal manky green goo water fountain death Spike would also be cool.