PDA

View Full Version : General Veers in Gray Imperial Tunic with Hat

jjreason
08-18-2003, 12:18 AM
...as he's dressed when addressed by Darth Vader in ESB prior to landing his forces on Hoth.

Could you please make me one?

Thanks in advance,

Jim

Rogue II
08-19-2003, 09:30 AM
It certainly would be nice if they did make one. I've seen many requests for General Veers (and other Imperial officers).

Kidhuman
08-19-2003, 07:17 PM
Yes it would. They should make a new one. I wonder why they havent with a new Hoth wave coming out next year.

Jargo
08-20-2003, 03:49 PM
Grand Moff Tarkin, Moff Jerjerrod, Gen. Veers, Gen. Tagge, Adm. Piett, Adm. Ozzel, Cpt. Needa and Cpt. Lennox all need to be made in duty uniform. Neutral posed at attention with articulation to allow them to stand at ease too. Variant officers in black and grey duty uniforms. Cmdr. Wulf Yularen in white and black uniform and a variant officer in the same, the one who wants to get into the turbolift but gets knocked back by han in stormtrooper disguise, yeah? Certain characters like Chief Bast and the officer who backchats vader on the Tantive IV. Jeremy Bulloch as an Imperial officer. What's the problem with making these guys as standard figures? You know we'll buy them. But you'd rather give us seven different kinds of color coded clonetroopers instead. cartoon based EU nonsense rather than actual movie based figures.
I read the press releases from hasbro and i'm put in mind of a general who commands his troops from the golf course. Or a surgeon who operates by proxy over the phone while sitting on the lavatory in a hotel on the other side of the world from the hospital. There's a huge gap between what we ask for and what we get and it needs to be bridged. We are the buying public and we know what we want and don't want. Mechanisms have to be put into place to allow for effective communication between the producer and the consumer of the product. conventions and toyfares aren't that.

TheDarthVader
08-25-2003, 01:57 PM
I agree with all of the characters Emperor Jargo metioned. I especially want the Veers, Ozzel, Needa, and Jerjerrod. I would also like Cheif Bast. Who is he? He appears in A New Hope.
Bast: "We've analyzed their attack sir and there is a danger. Should I have your ship ready?"
Tarkin: "Evacuate, in our moment of triumph? I think you over-estimate their chances."

Jaff
08-25-2003, 11:50 PM
Veers and all imperial officers are all needed to be made for die hards like us. Make more, make more!

Banthaholic
08-31-2003, 07:54 PM
I'd buy him. I'm in favor of 'named' charcters instead of just the general imperial officer.

cdatkins
09-02-2003, 12:39 PM
Help me list off all the "Imperial Officer" type figures we have:

1. Grand Moff Tarkin
2. Captain Piett
3. Imperial Officer
4. Imperial Technician (from Millenium Falcon Carry Case)
5. Admiral Motti

Any others? Any that are confirmed to be in the works?

jjreason
09-10-2003, 01:20 AM
General Veers from the ATAT counts as an officer, though he wasn't a basic figure.