PDA

View Full Version : Droid Army???

matthewilw
08-18-2003, 10:46 PM
okay....so I've been trying to find a bunch of battle and destroyer droid mini figures. Even if it means getting them one at a time. But I'm having a REALLY hard time getting them. Especially the destroyer droids. (I don't even have 1 yet). And then I remembered something. Weren't there mini figure single packs made as japan exclusives or something? I don't remember what they are called, but didn't they have a destoyer droid one? Does anyone know where I can get any (at least 1?). Also, does anyone know where I can get the micro machine pack of battle droids (I don't know the number)??? Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

shinakuma43
08-19-2003, 03:16 PM
Mini Scene #2 should be a lot easier to find than the Tomy single carded AF figures. The MM Battle Droid set you want is set #6, VI. It's not very easy to find either. Not only are Star wars collectors after them but there seem to be more gmers out there who wantthem for gaming rather than star wars collectors.

Good luck building an army, it's not going to be easy unless you get lucky and find someone with a lot of them.

Later,
S43

okay....so I've been trying to find a bunch of battle and destroyer droid mini figures. Even if it means getting them one at a time. But I'm having a REALLY hard time getting them. Especially the destroyer droids. (I don't even have 1 yet). And then I remembered something. Weren't there mini figure single packs made as japan exclusives or something? I don't remember what they are called, but didn't they have a destoyer droid one? Does anyone know where I can get any (at least 1?). Also, does anyone know where I can get the micro machine pack of battle droids (I don't know the number)??? Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

RobertDD
08-20-2003, 09:41 AM
Hi,

I dont remember the Tomy single packed AFs. Are they real AFs or jst that scale? Were there any in that series that didnt come out with the vehicles? What did come out?

sicqnus
08-20-2003, 11:55 AM
Hi,

I dont remember the Tomy single packed AFs. Are they real AFs or jst that scale? Were there any in that series that didnt come out with the vehicles? What did come out?

They are Action Fleet figures packed as capsule toysfor the Japanese market only. They are the same figures you can find in the mini-scenes packs or playsets. Nothing really interesting, just a packaging variation.

look here :
http://www.sicqnus.com/aide.htm
under the section :
ACTION FLEET EPISODE 1 CAPSULE TOYS BY TOMY JAPAN

RobertDD
08-20-2003, 01:41 PM
They are Action Fleet figures packed as capsule toysfor the Japanese market only. They are the same figures you can find in the mini-scenes packs or playsets. Nothing really interesting, just a packaging variation.

look here :
http://www.sicqnus.com/aide.htm
under the section :
ACTION FLEET EPISODE 1 CAPSULE TOYS BY TOMY JAPAN

Thanx, I now remember them. I decided not to get them long ago. :)