PDA

View Full Version : Lightsaber re-packs are out

tagmac
08-22-2003, 11:29 AM
Found Yoda, Anakin, Dooku, and Obi-Wan sabers at Target yesterday in Clone Wars packaging. I personally couldn't care less, but for those who are into variant packaging, I thought you'd be interested. IMO, these won't be too hard to find.

TheDarthVader
08-22-2003, 01:36 PM
Interesting...that makes THREE package variants for the Yoda lightsaber. I saw the new Vader, Luke, and Yoda lightsabers at Wal Mart yesterday...all repacked. So Yoda has three variants...1. regular saga 2. new "gold" saga 3. clone wars. Weird. What is Hasbro thinking? Oh well, thought I would let everyone know.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-22-2003, 05:14 PM
I also saw some of the Clone Wars sabers at Target. Oh well, since the line is apparently dependent on lightsabers, they have to keep repacking them. :rolleyes:

tagmac
08-22-2003, 05:47 PM
Yep.....we collectors don't need the new figures. The lightsabres will do just fine. :rolleyes:

Sith Lord 0498
08-23-2003, 05:32 PM
Interesting...that makes THREE package variants for the Yoda lightsaber. I saw the new Vader, Luke, and Yoda lightsabers at Wal Mart yesterday...all repacked. So Yoda has three variants...1. regular saga 2. new "gold" saga 3. clone wars. Weird. What is Hasbro thinking? Oh well, thought I would let everyone know.

Actually, there is a fourth variation now. It is possibly a Wal-Mart exclusive and designed to hang the lightsabers on the pegs. It's the same as the gold version but certain elements are turned on their side so that they are right side up when hanging vertically. Yoda, Luke, and Vader are all like this.