PDA

View Full Version : Clone Wars Diorama

187-Maul
08-22-2003, 08:04 PM
well, since we're supposed to revive this forum I'll post some of my latest "work" :)
I decided to change my arena diorama into a clone wars diorama, so here are the pics :) I'm still thinking about really finalizing this dio with better made rocks (not just playmobil like I used for now :D ) and a new sand floor (which actually fits)
anyways, enjoy the pics and leave some comments, any suggestions or ways to improve it are welcome :)

187-Maul
08-22-2003, 08:14 PM
some more images for your viewing pleasure ;)

ACPin
08-22-2003, 10:25 PM
You've got good ideas but when will you really complete them? At best you could probably do better with a neutral background so the focus will just be on the figures. Don't mean to be critical (hey, I'm the mod here so I can ;) ) but it would help if you finish what you started.

187-Maul
08-23-2003, 10:37 AM
yeah, the background is actually only there because I was too lazy to take it out :p it's actually the Arena door (or ACTUALLY the Theed Hangar door ;) )
I think I'll really complete it this time, but I'm not sure if I should build a small "pool" to span accross the whole floor where I can put real sand in (the diorama is in a closet) or if I should use the same technique I used for the old floor (which takes up less sand)
and I'm not sure how to do the rocks, how did you do them?