PDA

View Full Version : Target/Amazon - Shipping Delays?

mm74md
08-23-2003, 10:20 AM
I was wondering if anyone else has ordered the A-Wing from Target.com that was supposed to ship earlier this week or the new screen scenes from Amazon that was supposed to ship this week? It looks like they keep changing the shipping date on my order.

Has anyone else seen this problem?

jpak001
08-23-2003, 10:33 AM
I ordered the A-Wing on Sunday, and it arrived yesterday. They did email me a tracking number on Sunday right after I ordered. You didn't get a shipping confirmation email with a tracking#?

btw: The A-Wing looks great, well worth the $20 IMO.

Battle Droid
08-23-2003, 12:10 PM
I was wondering if anyone else has ordered the A-Wing from Target.com that was supposed to ship earlier this week or the new screen scenes from Amazon that was supposed to ship this week?

I ordered the screne scenes, they were suppose to have been shipped yesterday, and today it still says not yet shipped. They may not update until Monday, at least I hope that's the case.

keithfite
08-23-2003, 05:28 PM
I also have been wondering about amazon. I ordered my a-wing from target Tuesday and got it friday. It is well worth the money, and the pilot figure is great. But amazon I thought was supposed to have shipped already. Hopefully as said, on monday it will be updated. If they actually send both council scenes I would be so impressed. I know that the council 1 set is out, but I didnt expect to get council 2 for awhile. I have all cinema scenes ordered at kebco. But the possibility to get them so quick from amazon, I ordered more. That way I would have some to keep in the box as well . and I hope they ship soon. on there site it says they ship in 2 to 3 days. Well I am sure all of you did what I did and pre ordered them the instant you could, so we should have them by now, or they should be shipped. Hopefully they wont keep pushing back the shipping date

Master ToNone
08-23-2003, 06:20 PM
I recieved word today from Amazon that Jedi Council screne scenes 1 has shipped for me. However, Jedi Council 2 will ship at a later date (no specifics given). There is hope... :crazed:

Battle Droid
08-23-2003, 06:30 PM
I had all of mine to be shipped together, so I guess I won't be getting any until it's time for the 2nd sets to ship.

Edit: Now it says the first 2 sets are going to be shipping soon, and for the 2nd one's not yet shipped.

Banthaholic
08-24-2003, 08:27 AM
I ordered from Target last week, and got my A-wing 3 days later, Target.com rules!

Last night I placed an order with amazon.com for jdei council 2, war room 2, and Hoth 4 pack, and got a message that it should ship sept 24th. I'm hoping they arrive in good condition. Since I really want all 3 of these items. I'm sick of daily toy runs to no avail.

mm74md
08-24-2003, 01:46 PM
Well, I guess I jumped the gun on the Target.com order. It shipped yesterday. Still waiting on Amazon :(

keithfite
08-25-2003, 06:16 PM
I got word that my wave one has been shipped by toys r us. I wish the second would ship since they said they would ship the 21. I e-mailed the folks today to ask if they knew an actual date for cinema scenes wave 2. If they tell me I will post it here

Darth Jax
08-25-2003, 06:31 PM
my target order showed up 3 days after ordering it. a-wing looks great, hopefully these will show up in store then i'll get a couple more. leia on speeder bike looks great for a 12" fig, not something i've thought with the other recent 12" releases. seems that they need a nice accessory (luke on tauntaun was great)

Battle Droid
08-25-2003, 06:57 PM
They haven't even shipped the first two sets of screen scenes out to me yet, it still says shipping soon.

I pre-ordered mine on the 13th of this month, and they were suppose to have been shipped the 22nd.

keithfite
08-26-2003, 02:26 PM
I got an e-mail from amazon today. They told me screen scenes 1 have been or are shipping now. But they have been informed by there supplyer that wave 2 is on backorder, and they do not know when they will ship

icatch9
08-26-2003, 02:37 PM
BOOO! Target. I ordered mine on Aug 14 and they still haven't shipped it yet. My account says it slated to be shipped Sep 17, but the website says it will ship within 24 hours. What the heck is going on here. It's like I could order another one right now and it'd get here befor my first one. Crazy if you ask me :(.

icatch9
08-26-2003, 02:46 PM
I just ordered another one and it's slated to be shipped two weeks befor the first one that I ordered two weeks ago. Isn't that F'up? Kind of upsets me that many people who ordered after me have already gotten thiers and I'm still without. Oh well, mine should be here soon.

aceguide
08-26-2003, 04:08 PM
I'm in the same miserable boat as icatch9 - ordered on the 15th and not here yet. Says they are processing it. :rolleyes:

Sounds like it will be well worth the wait.

mm74md
08-26-2003, 09:42 PM
I'm in the same miserable boat as icatch9 - ordered on the 15th and not here yet. Says they are processing it. :rolleyes:

Sounds like it will be well worth the wait.

That's how I was too when I started this tread. I ened up ordering another one on Friday and I was told on my account page that it will ship in 24 hours. I cancelled my 1st order and wouldn't you know it, my UPS guy had a surprise for me today!

Very odd why your order & icatch9's order is screwed up!

PS - If you did order the 2nd wave of the screen scenes, you may want to send a nice b_it-ch email to Amazon CS. I ended up getting a free upgraded shipping to my order :p It's worth a shot

Sometimes, unexpected fluctuations in supply can add time to our
original availability estimate. We have learned that your items are
now back-ordered, and our supplier has not been able to let us
know exactly when they expect to have more in stock. I apologize
that you were not notified sooner of this change in availability.

To help compensate you for this unexpected change, I have upgraded
the method of shipment for this order to Two Day Shipping. There is
of course no additional charge for this.

We will keep this item on order and ship it to you as soon as we are
able to obtain it. We will not charge you for it until we ship it
to you. On the date of shipment, we'll send you e-mail confirming
the date, contents, and method of your shipment.

aceguide
08-27-2003, 10:08 AM
Well done on the shipping upgrade.

I'm stuck with my problem order. As it is "processing" I cannot change or cancel my order. So I'm stuck. If I had won the lottery I'd order ten more and have a fleet waiting for the arrival of the now "processing" order.

I will have to use the same technique with Target and see if I can't get some goodies!

OC47150
08-27-2003, 03:56 PM
I just checked my order; it's not shipping to mid-Sept. to early Oct. That's OK, since it will be on another month's credit card bill!

Admiral Ackbar
08-27-2003, 07:18 PM
I ordered both Jedi Council sets from Amazon.com on August 23 - today I received Jedi Council 1. For the Jedi Council 2 set, my account information says that it will be sent between August 25 and Septmeber 2, for delivery between August 27 and September 5. I don't know; the first set came pretty fast. I'll just have to wait and see how they handle the second set. Best of luck to those of you still waiting. I hope they come soon.

OC47150
08-28-2003, 08:01 AM
Well, I wrote my reply too soon. Got a message from Target that my A-wing is now shipping. Should be here in a couple of days.

keithfite
08-28-2003, 02:23 PM
I got my jedi council 1 yesterday. It is the greatest thing hasbro has made. Itlooks so cool. Everyone needs one. even people who dont collect star wars. I to wrote a complaint to TRU about jedi council 2 not shipping when they said. They gave me a $5 coupon for the online store. So I got the saga landspeeder w/ luke skywalker. It was $20, marked down to $10 So with the coupon it was only $10 shipped

Val Da Car
08-30-2003, 08:23 AM
My Jedi Council 2 and Geonosian Council 2 has been pushed back to a ship date of Sept 5

DarthChuckMc
08-31-2003, 05:21 PM
Just a heads up folks.

I just went to Action-HQ.com, and they have BOTH the Geonosian War Chamber II and the Jedi High Council II IN STOCK and ready to ship......the best part.....only $5 more than what Amazon was charging for the set shipped. Plus, if you sign up for their newsletter when you order, you save $4 instantly.

Thought I'd pass on the good news.

OC47150
09-03-2003, 07:51 AM
My A-wing arrived yesterday. Other than the plastic window being caved in a bit, it arrived in good shape.

mm74md
09-03-2003, 09:02 AM
Just a heads up folks.

I just went to Action-HQ.com, and they have BOTH the Geonosian War Chamber II and the Jedi High Council II IN STOCK and ready to ship......the best part.....only $5 more than what Amazon was charging for the set shipped. Plus, if you sign up for their newsletter when you order, you save $4 instantly.

Thought I'd pass on the good news.

Thanks for this post. I cancelled my Amazon order & just placed an order with AHQ. With the coupon and 7-10 day shipping it's only $2 more than Amazon.

Banthaholic
09-13-2003, 09:56 AM
Well I just found both of Screen Sceen 2 at Target. So I went to my Amazon account and canceled them both. I must say a very nice way to make sure I got these items.
I still left my Hoth accessory set on the order, They're only charging $5 for shipping and sinc eI live an hour away from the nearest TRU, it'd cost me that in gas and I wouldn't have a guarantee to find it anyhow.