PDA

View Full Version : super art trooper

jedi67
08-25-2003, 09:27 PM
can anyone tell me about a supposed new clone trooper called super art trooper or maby super ark trooper is it a different color trooper is it better articulated. please i need to know :confused:

DarthChuckMc
08-25-2003, 10:34 PM
super art trooper = super articulated trooper...a Clonetrooper with lots of joints....knees, elbows, waist, shoudlers, neck, wrists, etc.

there is also the ARC Trooper that is turning up NOW....ARC = Advance Recon Commander

darthzirock
09-20-2003, 03:59 PM
can anyone tell me about a supposed new clone trooper called super art trooper or maby super ark trooper is it a different color trooper is it better articulated. please i need to know :confused:

Okay, you might be talking about the Clone Wars Clone Trooper which is supposed to ship with the Kitt Fisto & Saesee Tiin figures. This is simply the Red (Sargeant) Clone Trooper from the Saga line, except it has no rank/insignia designs--kinda like the Episode II Preview Clone Trooper.

Or, you might mean the ARC Trooper, which is currently shipping in the Clone Wars Value Packs to Wal-Mart. He is also shipping as a single-carded figure to other retail outlets, such as Target, K-Mart, Toys 'R' Us, and KayBee.

The third possibility is the McQuarrie Concept Art Stormtrooper, which is part of the Saga line and will is expected to start shipping in October 2003.

JEDIpartner
09-22-2003, 02:05 PM
This is (from various recent reports... including Hasblah rep reports) a Clone Trooper figure that will be articulated very similarly to the highly revered CommTech Stormtrooper. It is reported to have ball-jointed shoulders, waist, knee and neck articulation. There is a possibility that it will also include wrist or bicep articulation.

JEDIpartner
09-25-2003, 08:10 AM
The latest INSIDER confirmed (and showed a picture!) that the "Super Art Trooper" that KEBco listed is, in fact, a Clone Trooper figure with 14 points of articulation. It looks great and I can't wait to get the 4 I have on order!!! :happy:

Vegeta Jr
09-25-2003, 01:57 PM
Which issue of the Insider has the pic and can you post it or put a link to it?

JEDIpartner
09-25-2003, 03:44 PM
Which issue of the Insider has the pic and can you post it or put a link to it?It's the one that just shipped this week. I'll try to scan something and post it if I get a moment. If not... there's always the www.starwars.com (http://www.starwars.com) site's page for the new INSIDER #71.

Hellboy
09-25-2003, 09:04 PM
Here are a few shots of the Clone-Trooper prototype figure from POTF2.com

LTBasker
09-25-2003, 09:36 PM
THAT. IS. AWESOME.

So far I've counted at LEAST 14+ points.

Ball jointed elbows
Ball jointed shoulders
Swivel wrists
Ball jointed head
Torso/Belly -possible- ball joint
Waist joint
-possible- knee ball joints
-possible- feet ball joints.

Why do I think so? Cause the armor's seperated alot in the legs, whereas on other troopers when it that spot wasn't articulated, it was one piece.

Here's some things I've pointed out in the sculpts. Theres some areas under the right shoulder and under the right shin guard that look like articulation pieces in the elbow joint.

Also to note, the prototype has two right arms, or at least two right hands. Obviously is gonna have articulated wrists cause the hands are both pointing the same way. However if he had two right arms without articulated wrists the left hand should be upside down.

Hellboy
09-25-2003, 09:53 PM
Yeah LTBasker you'd be right. 14 points of articulation. :D :D

Here is a picture of the new Clone-Trooper in action on Hasbro's new poster in the latest issue of the Insider.