PDA

View Full Version : Your Knights of the Old Republic character

Phantom-like Menace
08-25-2003, 11:05 PM
Knights of the Old Republic is old news to most everyone, but I just got an Xbox this week, and of course, I had to get KotOR. I was curious as to how everyone's character came out.

I wasn't in the most serious mood, so my character's name is Bah-Dass Mutha. Originally a soldier, he's a Jedi guardian with a blue lightsaber he made and a violet lightsaber taken from the body of some unfortunate Sith. He's got the highest level two-handed combat, very high dexterity (of course), and I have to say it looks really cool watching him wade into combat flanked by the Cathar Jedi (also slinging two 'sabers) and Bastila using her double-bladed 'saber. As far as appearance goes, I chose a caucasian guy with a bald head, mustache and goatee.

Provide more or less the above information in your replies, please. If you want to add more, go right ahead.

Thanks in advance for responding.

Trip J
08-26-2003, 08:15 AM
I've played two characters now, a lightside and darkside.

My lightside guy was caucasian with brown hair and carried a violet saber and a green short saber in his off-hand. He was a Soldier/Sentinel.

My darkside character was the same one you're playing. The bald guy with the goatee. He carries a single red saber. This character was a Scoundrel/Guardian

I'll probably play through twice more eventually with female characters, but I've taken a break for awhile for NCAA 2004.