PDA

View Full Version : Ebay Warning!!

CloneTrooperMace
08-26-2003, 04:41 PM
Hey,
Last week I finlly got my Loose Jedi Starfighter w/ Yoda Anakin Kenobi Item number: 3140864729 (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3140864729&category=2476&rd=1) and the Missile's and Yoda's chair were not there.I contacted the Seller Jangos_fettish that it didn't come with missiles and chair,he said "I have the chair and I will look for the missiles".That was a week ago and today I sent this Email to him: 'Hey,
Did you find the missiles?If I don't get a reply,I will leave you neg feedback.' He replyed "I found the chair, and I am still looking for the missles. Don't threaten me with negative feedback." I replyed 'Hey,
Will I keep on getting the run a round,So I have to something.' Then he replyed 'How are you getting the run around? You mailed me last night, I get the mail today, and I said I was going to look for them? I don't even know if mine came with them, since I bought them off of someone else. Are you positive they are missing, because I didn't "play" with it. I only hung it up.' I haven't got a reply yet.About ever one here knows it comes with missiles.

I also won a Star Wars ATOC Jedi Starfighter MISB (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3140717606&category=2476&rd=1) from a different seller.I emailed her and she replyed 'Hello, Actually I have sent you multiple emails back. At least twice, once on the 08-21 and 08-22. And once again I am going to tell you that I HAVE NOT recieved any payment for this auction. My advise to you is to check with the company you bought it from to see if it can be reissued. Also, Please Do NOT threaten me with negitive feedback. I have done nothing wrong! .I'm going to file a fraud on this seller In the day or two because I know that she cashed the money order.

I must have a problem threaten people,So I warn you NOT to buy from them.

-CTM-

Old Fossil
08-27-2003, 08:29 PM
Hey CTM, you got to be real careful talking about negative feedback with Ebay sellers. Sometimes they can really try my patience, but often some of those sellers have 10+ auctions going, plus their regular jobs, and can't get to your issue or problem as quickly as they honestly should.

Negative feedback should be avoided if at all possible. Always assume first that you are dealing with an honest seller. Deal with them as you would yourself expect to be dealt with, even if you begin to feel taken advantage of a little at first. Save all your emails to and from your sellers until you receive the item and the transaction is completed to both yours and the seller's satisfaction. If it comes down to it and you are still not satisfied, ask for a refund. If they refuse, and you still feel like you got ripped, proceed with the negative feedback. That way, if it comes to some kind of arbitration, you have your emails showing that you tried to work with the seller to try to resolve the situation so that neither party was out anything more than their time.

Most sellers are very concerned about their feedback, and will still give you good feedback, even if you had to get a refund on your money. You need to try to preserve your own good feedback rating, as well, since some sellers will refuse to do business with you if you have more than just a couple of negative reviews on your record.

Good luck with your situation! :)

DarthChuckMc
08-27-2003, 08:50 PM
CTM....relax and give people a little time. I remember a while back, you were busting on DNA for being mad at Amy about screwing her over.

and...not trying to be mean or anything, but, you aren't 18, so you're really not supposed to be bidding on eBay. If these people complain to eBay about you "harassing" them with negative feedback emails, eBay may start checking your account, and you could lose it.

Like Twodot said, some people have full time jobs, and don't sit at their PCs all day reading email, just be a little more patient.