PDA

View Full Version : A note to GUEST viewing SSG's forums

DarthChuckMc
08-28-2003, 02:38 PM
Everyday, I see between 50-150 people, or "guests", viewing SSG's forums.

My thoughts here are....WHY?

Why not sign up and be a contributing member to our forums?

Jump in, be a part of our conversations.

We welcome you with open arms.

Instead of just reading about NEW toys, sign up so you can discuss them.

Instead of just reading Area Reports and Just Found threads, sign up and contribute.

I'm sure some of the people viewing as guests live in the Orlando area, or the State of Florida at least.

COME ON! Sign up, you can help your fellow collectors out, or maybe THEY can help YOU.

It's nice to be on the outside looking in the store window, but wouldn't like to step inside and touch and feel the merchandise?

The only thing stopping you is fear.....fear of this battlestation!!!

Sorry, train jumped the track for a second there. :D

So if you are a "guest" reading this, put the YooHoo down, and register.

What's the worst that could happen...you might make some friends....you might develope some trading buddies....you might have a knock down drag out shouting match about the Prequels vs. the Original Trilogy :crazed:

Anywho......sign up

We won't ask you to drink Kool-Aide, or shave your head and wear a rumba dress.....

Just join in and have FUN!!

This is an unsolicited post made soley by DCMc, and is not endorsed, affiliated, under contract, under the influence (well...Codine), or Mind Control by SSG, SSG Enterprises, SSG LTD., SSGFilms, SSG Inc., or the number Q.

Kidhuman
08-28-2003, 03:39 PM
We won't ask you to drink Kool-Aide, or shave your head and wear a rumba dress.....

Why would you ask when I am already doing that? :crazed: :crazed: :crazed: :crazed: :D :Pirate:

Jargo
08-28-2003, 04:54 PM
Are we tawkin' 'bout the lurkers here? They aint never gonna join in. They come here for the news and the pictures and once they've gorged like a pig on the site they leave. Them lurkers is dirty pigs, hand me the pig shootin' gun ma, i'm a goin' huntin'............... :evil:

Teeska Mon Eebon
08-28-2003, 06:27 PM
every once and a while I'm a guest because I use the school computer and I don't know my password

Exhaust Port
08-29-2003, 11:37 PM
I don't know my password

If you don't, then who does? ;)

08-30-2003, 12:38 AM
Hello DarthChuckMC and thank you for that very warm welcome. I enjoy watching Star Wars movies and playing with Star Wars dolls. I have decided to take you up on your offer to join this bulletin board and I look forward to talking about Star Wars movies and playing with Star Wars dolls.

Exhaust Port
08-30-2003, 12:42 AM
Hello DarthChuckMC and thank you for that very warm welcome. I enjoy watching Star Wars movies and playing with Star Wars dolls. I have decided to take you up on your offer to join this bulletin board and I look forward to talking about Star Wars movies and playing with Star Wars dolls.

Well, it was only a matter of time. :D

08-30-2003, 12:47 AM
Hello Exhaust Port, I guess you are right. I always liked coming to this bulletin board to read about Star Wars movies and Star Wars dolls and so I agree that it was only a matter of time before I broke down and joined in the fun.
Good luck with selling the Star Wars dolls on eBay. I was just reading your note and I think you will do a fine job of it. I have purchased items on eBay before and I really like it.

Jargo
08-30-2003, 08:23 AM
HAL, that you, that really you? Why you crazy mofo! Ya changed yo hair, looks mighty fine dude. dunno 'bout the airplane wing lapels on the shirt though. Is brown in this year? Still got that mean eye staring thing goin' down right? Should see someone 'bout that brother. :crazed:

Kidhuman
08-30-2003, 10:02 AM
Welocme Guest. Take off you coat and stay for a while. Join in the fun anywhere you see fit.

InsaneJediGirl
08-30-2003, 10:27 PM
So if you are a "guest" reading this, put the YooHoo down, and register.

How come the guests get Yoo-Hoo when we're stuck with Kool-Aid?!Not that is a bad drink,in fact I've got a glass here right now:D

As for the Guests,come on and join.Please note you need all your shots before registering.Its standard admissions policy;)

Kidhuman
08-30-2003, 10:59 PM
How come the guests get Yoo-Hoo when we're stuck with Kool-Aid?!Not that is a bad drink,in fact I've got a glass here right now:D

Just hope its not from 1989 still

SirSteve
08-31-2003, 01:22 AM
I have taken a few steps in order to get more people to register.

Guests are not allowed to view attached images or use the search function. Other than that, not much more we can do....

stillakid
08-31-2003, 01:24 AM
I have taken a few steps in order to get more people to register.

Guests are not allowed to view attached images or use the search function. Other than that, not much more we can do....

You could sic Ashcroft on 'em. :Pirate:

Exhaust Port
08-31-2003, 09:36 AM
You could sic Ashcroft on 'em. :Pirate:

That wouldn't work, everything would just receive a new coat of paint, nothing would really change and it would end up just ticking off everyone involved. :D

InsaneJediGirl
08-31-2003, 07:56 PM
Just hope its not from 1989 still

Nah,circa 2003 ;)

LusiferSam
09-24-2003, 03:01 PM
Well I can say that having been a guest for a long, long time before registering, I often felt I didn't have anything new add or contribute to the discussions. In general I enjoyed reading others opinions in the areas that interested me. But have joined I've found I have lots to contribute and still do what I was doing before.

billfremore
09-25-2003, 12:12 PM
Well I can say that having been a guest for a long, long time before registering, I often felt I didn't have anything new add or contribute to the discussions. In general I enjoyed reading others opinions in the areas that interested me. But have joined I've found I have lots to contribute and still do what I was doing before.

We welcome you and appreciate your comments when you do contribute.

Although there are some of us who have nothing to contribute and ramble on endlessly wasting everybody's time going on and on and on really saying nothing but redundant statements.

Thank god I'm not one of those people :D :crazed:

2-1B
09-25-2003, 12:49 PM
FREEMORE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy:

Turbowars
09-28-2003, 01:07 PM
Why is it that Guest posted 2 times and the his post count is at "0"? On another note. There's some guest that just come to read just found reports and we know what kind of people those are, E-bay sellers maybe?:evil:

2-1B
09-28-2003, 05:04 PM
Turbs, this is the "Other" section where posts do not accumulate. :)

Turbowars
09-28-2003, 05:18 PM
Turbs, this is the "Other" section where posts do not accumulate. :) Oh, I didn't know that:D

billfremore
09-28-2003, 10:32 PM
FREEMORE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy:

CAESAR!!!!!

(geez you'd think I was dead)

2-1B
09-29-2003, 12:29 AM
When you left me, I was but the learner with the nerf crotch bat. Now, I am the master with the nerf crotch bat.

:)

scruffziller
10-26-2003, 09:06 AM
Why is it that Guest posted 2 times and the his post count is at "0"? I bet it was one of the mods making a joke.:D He registered on my birthday.

Well think of this, the guests can't get banned.:rolleyes:

Kidhuman
10-26-2003, 10:13 AM
Cant get banned if you dont post anything.