PDA

View Full Version : Entertainment Earth Orders

InsaneJediGirl
08-29-2003, 11:07 AM
I ordered Waves 13 and 13 back in late June and they still havent arrived,even though Wave 12 was set to ship in July.Luckly,the credit card hasnt been charged but what is taking so long?Hasbro not shipping cases?EE take too many preorders? :frus:

Val Da Car
08-29-2003, 11:40 AM
I know EE is good about updating their customers' orders...just drop them a line at CS@entertainmentearth.com.....They do always respond and I know the know debacle with the Wave 12 case being underordered, Yoda being retagged and the cases getting damage has caused many unhappy collectors and reeked (pun!) havoc on lots of preorders.....

I bought a non mint case from EE for the brief moment they were in stock and they were wrecked from a minty card status but I did not care since it had been so dry for new stuff, I was just glad to have it.....(wow I sound like a crack fiend)......;-)

ttfn

bobafrett
08-29-2003, 01:12 PM
I just got my wave 11 case from EE. They send me an update once a month to let me know the status of my order. I have several things on backorder including the Han, Yoda, and Boba Fett Unleashed. I did order my case 11 non mint and it arrived non mint. Fortunatly I opened most of the figures that arrived but every bubble was damaged and some of the cards had creases.

Dr Zoltar
08-29-2003, 01:14 PM
I ordered Wave 13 in March and just got it last week. EE is currently filling pre-orders in the order that they were received. You should still get it, but I've give it a bit more time.

Hasbro's been a bit slow getting stuff to suppliers.

bobafrett
08-29-2003, 01:21 PM
I'd also like to add that I have been very happy with the condition of most everything I have ordered from EE. They package the toys well, and use plenty of packing popcorn to protect your order. I recently got my muppets Swedish Kitchen! (one of my few non Star Wars purchases)

InsaneJediGirl
09-06-2003, 10:37 AM
Thanks for the info.I suppose I was just being impatient and one of my orders was shipped out Tuesday :D