PDA

View Full Version : Geonosian Ambush Diorama

ACPin
08-29-2003, 11:09 PM
Click the link to view this diorama from my site. More pics will be available when the move to the Photo Gallery has been completed.

Geonosian Ambush (http://acpindioramas.homestead.com/GeonosianAmbush.html)

Val Da Car
09-02-2003, 07:42 PM
Kick Butt...I can't wait to put my 200+ Clone troopers, BD's and SBD to use

AT-AT Man
09-02-2003, 07:54 PM
thats frickin awesome. your armies are huge. I really like it. What did you use to make the the rocks. Approx. how much did you spend on that army.

ACPin
09-02-2003, 09:29 PM
Kick Butt...I can't wait to put my 200+ Clone troopers, BD's and SBD to use
Now that's something I'd like to see for myself! ;) :crazed:

ACPin
09-02-2003, 09:33 PM
thats frickin awesome. your armies are huge. I really like it. What did you use to make the the rocks. Approx. how much did you spend on that army.
Thanks and those are only half of what I actually have. The rocks are the scenic background for holiday decors that I got on sale lying on their backs. Neat huh! ;) As for the cost, it's less than half at retail since I build up my armies only when they go on sale.

Val Da Car
09-02-2003, 09:41 PM
Now that's something I'd like to see for myself! ;) :crazed:

ACPIN, YOU ARE DA BOMB!!!

my wife and I are building a house and I get a section (in the basement for now) to setup three dioramas.

The first is a Geonosian Battle Scene....

The second is a Imperial Hangar bay...

The third will be a Rebellion Hangar Bay (probably from ROTJ)...

I also shop KB ...whoot another $1.99 figure sale but occasionally I pickup wacky things like the Boshek/R4 wave that showed up at my local TRU.....

My wife has really gotten into this (especially after meeting Peter Mayhew and getting him to autograph TWO Saga Chewbacca figures for her)......now they are sealed in Star Cases on her desk.....

ACPin
09-04-2003, 08:44 AM
ACPIN, YOU ARE DA BOMB!!!

my wife and I are building a house and I get a section (in the basement for now) to setup three dioramas.

The first is a Geonosian Battle Scene....

The second is a Imperial Hangar bay...

The third will be a Rebellion Hangar Bay (probably from ROTJ)...

I also shop KB ...whoot another $1.99 figure sale but occasionally I pickup wacky things like the Boshek/R4 wave that showed up at my local TRU.....

My wife has really gotten into this (especially after meeting Peter Mayhew and getting him to autograph TWO Saga Chewbacca figures for her)......now they are sealed in Star Cases on her desk.....
Thanks! Pretty ambitious plans and I hope your wife realizes what she's gotten into. My wife collects the vintage fuzzy ewoks and the dolls so she's into SW also.

Val Da Car
09-04-2003, 08:17 PM
the Hoth Accessory pack from Target....(for $2.50 price) has a backpack in the Hoth kit will be great in the Diorama for the kneeling Clone trooper in the three pack.