PDA

View Full Version : Anakin not the only one going to the dark side in EP3

mylow thehutt
08-30-2003, 01:23 PM
:cool: We all forget the clone troppers what happens to them how do they become the stormtroppers,I heard they will be stormtroppers since there was a littel movie note at theforce.net saying Yoda fights along side wookiees battleing stormtroppers.I like to see how this all pans out in a 2/3 hr movie.thoughts.sorry for getting you in here with such a good subject line. :crazed:

derek
08-30-2003, 02:07 PM
they aren't going to the dark side, but only following orders....and as taun we said, they will take orders from just about anyone. :p

sith_killer_99
08-31-2003, 08:31 AM
I think most of this mess will play out in the Clone Wars comics and cartoon. We have already seen the Jedi split on the issue of commanding Clones during the war (in the comics anyway).

I would say that by the time George picks up with the movie, most of it will have played ouy. Remember, the movie is about Anakin's fall to the Darkside, the war is just the backdrop for the story.

Beast
08-31-2003, 08:42 AM
Aye, SK99 is correct. We've heard from Lucas himself as well as other sources that EIII starts with the final battle of the Clone Wars. So other then the 20-30 minute battle at the beginning, we've plenty of time for Anakin's fall and rebirth. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-31-2003, 08:56 PM
However, before AOTC came out, he said it was just a love story. I certainly wasn't expecting the biggest battle of the saga when I heard about a love story, but we got it. Hopefully they can at least show them putting on stormie armor. :)