PDA

View Full Version : Paizo.com Boba Fett

Saruman
09-02-2003, 04:31 PM
Did anyone get into their site and order Boba Fett? What the heck is going on? I can't get one! This is ridiculous! I cannot get the site to load!

Val Da Car
09-02-2003, 04:32 PM
maybe because it is low bandwidth....aka slow bandwidth aka no bandwidth

Mr. JabbaJohnL
09-02-2003, 04:34 PM
I'm on it right now and having a helluva time. Here comes another Toy Fair Vader fiasco :rolleyes:

EDIT: Now I got through, but they don't take AMEX . . . uh oh . . .

Saruman
09-02-2003, 04:36 PM
I'm on it right now and having a helluva time. Here comes another Toy Fair Vader fiasco :rolleyes:
I got my Vader NO PROBLEMS! This sucks!

mm74md
09-02-2003, 04:42 PM
make sure that you are logged into your fan club account or else you won't see the "add to cart" button!!! I just got my 2!

Val Da Car
09-02-2003, 04:44 PM
picked mine up at WWC Chi Town....no hassel.....shout out to my man BobaFrett!!!

Saruman
09-02-2003, 04:49 PM
Of course, three minutes after I make this post complaining, I get my 2 Fetts. Sorry to start an uproar!

JediBoulton
09-02-2003, 05:07 PM
Got my 2 ordered !!

Now to get them signed ~~~~ :crazed:

Dr Zoltar
09-02-2003, 06:45 PM
Took me an hour, but I finally was able to order two. If didn't help that they had my name misspelled in their database. Took 30 minutes to just match up my name and address to confirm that I was a fan club member.

Then each time I clicked on "Checkout" I kept getting booted out of the site. I hope Santa Yoda isn't this much of a pain.

plo koon 200
09-02-2003, 07:27 PM
I finally got my two. I'm glad I didn't go to the Con and wasted all my money there.

Banthaholic
09-02-2003, 08:10 PM
That site is horrible!
Make sure you sign in on www.paizo.com before you order one. I kept refreshing starwars.paizo.com fro hours, even emailed MAry (and didn't get a response back) tak about user unfriendly.
Anyhow I finally got my two ordered. I hope they come in good condition seeing they charge $7 for shipping. Heck the only reason I ordered two is hoping that one of them will be in decent shape.

Mongoose
09-02-2003, 08:11 PM
I have not really had an issue getting to the page, but this is what I get! I even renewed my subscription just to make sure thay had it linked when the page could not find my existing memebership. :mad:
I tried everything, logged in and checked account settings over and over. Not sure what to do now (other than rot waiting for Paizo to help).
https://secure.paizo.com/image/eyebrow/onblue/PurchaseNow.gifPrice: not currently availablePurchasing this product requires a Star Wars Insider Subscription
If you already have a subscription, attach it to your online account (https://secure.paizo.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/Store.woa/1/wa/subs?wosid=2bUeDB5gBTJfx3gyXh7680).
If you don't have a subscription, you may purchase one (https://secure.paizo.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/Store.woa/1/wa/detail?pid=11&wosid=2bUeDB5gBTJfx3gyXh7680) on the same order.

Tonysmo
09-03-2003, 01:35 AM
ok.. so working in telecom.. youd think Id know that Pacific was two hours AHEAD!! but noooooooooo I got off work at 8am.. ran home. logged into SWG for a bit while I waited.. till 10 am.. thinking two hours behind! DUH!! so when I couldnt get through at 10 am I got ****y, then I figured it out.. ooooooooo two hours aheeeeead.. damn. no biggie, catch a nap, wife kicks me at 2:30 says, better get up and do whateveritis you wanted to do this morning but couldnt.. here is your reminder. Shes soooo nice. So, I run downstairs, hope on to that Lovin every minute of it DSL connection... to find their site is being hosted by a 33k modem... either that, or EVERYONE from SSG is on trying to get theres as well.. so. after 80 PAGE LOADS, RELOADS, Creating an account ( yeah, shoulda already had that done.. ) each time I'd get one page further then have to start again.. FINALLY got my info posted, and did the checkout.. only to get PAGE CANNOT BE DISPLAYED! WHAT WHAT WHAT!??!?! grrr.. so I opened up my hotmail, and there was indeed a confirmation. lucky me.. Now I guess we all sit quietly and wait till October to finally get them!! grrrr.. at least it'll make a nice B-day present.

glad I got em though.

jedi-cpa
09-03-2003, 07:40 AM
I can't get going on this site for crap!!!!!!!

What a farce. :mad:

Jedi Teacher
09-03-2003, 08:03 AM
I could get to the sight but they can't match my subscription to my name!!! ARGGGGGG!!!!!!!!

bobafrett
09-03-2003, 03:00 PM
That site is horrible!
Make sure you sign in on www.paizo.com before you order one. I kept refreshing starwars.paizo.com fro hours, even emailed MAry (and didn't get a response back) tak about user unfriendly.
Anyhow I finally got my two ordered. I hope they come in good condition seeing they charge $7 for shipping. Heck the only reason I ordered two is hoping that one of them will be in decent shape.

Banthaholic, I e-mailed Mary about not getting my membership package, and it took a few weeks, but she did respond. I met and worked with her at Wizard World. She is a very busy lady, but she should get back to you. I got my two at the WW convention. I was glad I got mine at the convention though so I could assure myself that they would be in good condition.

picked mine up at WWC Chi Town....no hassel.....shout out to my man BobaFrett!!!

Thank you my fellow SSG poster! Nice meeting you at the long line for your 2 silver Fett's!

gsr-jedi
09-03-2003, 06:11 PM
I ordered mine this morning. I completely forgot about this yesterday, and was glad they had some left. It took a couple tries, but after I left and came back, it went right up with no problems. Hopefully, they come in good condition.

Hellboy
09-03-2003, 07:15 PM
Well I figured everyone and their mother was going to try and get these thing's in the first hour or two so I waited and had no problems at all getting mine around 2:30 pm PT. I already have one that a friend got me from the San Diego Con but it's not mint so I'm hoping that these don't get shipped the same way the Toy Fair Vader's did. :frus: I'm curious to see how long these stay in stock because when all is said and done I'm betting that these are going to be about as rare as the silver R2-D2 instead of being the collectable that TF Vader became.

TheDarthVader
09-04-2003, 04:59 PM
Ordered my two at 2:45 pacific time. It took me five tries and I was happy when I finally received my confirmation. $7.00 for shipping! Jeez! They had better arrive in mint condition. I got two wishful thinking that one will be in perfect shape. (for my collection) I am a momc collector but the average condition of my cards is 8.5 on a 10 scale. I hope the fett comes in "crisp" shape. ;)

aceguide
09-05-2003, 08:09 AM
Anyone get an "invalid fields in payment" message when trying to check out????

Grrrrrrrrr..........