PDA

View Full Version : Durge & Speeder Bike Packaged?!?!?!

Val Da Car
09-02-2003, 10:30 PM
Found on the Yahoo Japan site...from Robochris

linky link link....

http://user.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/show/auctions?userID=robochris_inc&&f=&at=true&alocale=0jp

Show proof where proof is at....

JangoFart
09-02-2003, 11:17 PM
Cool! Good post, Val!

I'm still as luke warm as can be towards that Durge sucker, though. The way he was presented in the comics.... Ugh!! But, knowing me, I'll have it soon :) or is it :( ??

J

SirSteve
09-03-2003, 04:28 PM
Nice find! I got the ok to use the images and posted these in the news section as well.

jedi-cpa
09-03-2003, 04:43 PM
That isn't the same as the saga clone and speeder bike is it?

Mandalorian Candidat
09-03-2003, 04:50 PM
So is there a regular Durge as well as a deluxe Durge w/speeder bike or is there only one Durge and he happens to come with a Speeder Bike?

Val Da Car
09-03-2003, 06:53 PM
The bike is more of a Swoop than a Speeder bike.

JediTricks
09-04-2003, 05:46 AM
So is there a regular Durge as well as a deluxe Durge w/speeder bike or is there only one Durge and he happens to come with a Speeder Bike? There is a Basic Durge that comes with weapons and a flight pack, and then there's this Deluxe Durge.

That isn't the same as the saga clone and speeder bike is it?No, besides the difference in color, the front end of this speedebike has been redesigned with different steering vanes and a big horkin' missile launcher. Also, the figure doesn't look like it has the red pupils that the Saga one has.

hango fett
09-04-2003, 10:55 AM
very cool! i like both of them! i never got a deluxe clone out of the pack so now is my chance for both! yes!
h