PDA

View Full Version : Realscan Pictures of Zam Wesell!!!

GNT
11-26-2001, 12:45 AM
Another lot of realscan pictures have emerged, this time its Zam Wesell chech out the ten right here (http://www.zam-wesell.com/pix)

Thoughts?

bigbarada
11-26-2001, 09:52 AM
Ummm, most of us call those photos.:p

Actually I don't see any realscans of her, just a whole bunch of pictures. Still pretty cool.

Jargo
11-26-2001, 03:39 PM
BB, there's noyhing there to write home about. nothing new that we aint already seen in the overused publicity shots. If you want the scans I got em all but they look pretty bad and more like rejects than scans to be used by a toy manufacturer. And if hasbro make a Zam Wessel figure from these scans I aint buying it. No sirree!

GNT
11-27-2001, 03:33 AM
Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO
BB, there's noyhing there to write home about. nothing new that we aint already seen in the overused publicity shots. If you want the scans I got em all but they look pretty bad and more like rejects than scans to be used by a toy manufacturer. And if hasbro make a Zam Wessel figure from these scans I aint buying it. No sirree!

They aint that bad :)

JEDIpartner
11-27-2001, 11:28 AM
I wasn't at all impressed by the "scans"... they looked like bad 1975 photocopies of something other than Zam Wesell.

I was more impressed with some of the other REALSCANS I had seen before these. Only time will tell if this REALSCAN thing will pan out for the fanboys!

so... until then- I'm not holding my breath.

Jargo
11-27-2001, 03:32 PM
I should point out that my previous post seemed to imply that Leeana Walsman was not up to scratch in some way. This is not so as I'm sure she's a very talented actor in her own right. My inference was that the session in which these scans were obtained was a poorly executed one as the scans are rougher than a bears arse. Therefore not at all flattering to Leeana or the character she plays. I stand by my statement that if hasbro make a figure based on these scans I won't buy it. hopefully they have better scans to work from.

GNT
11-28-2001, 06:00 AM
Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO
I should point out that my previous post seemed to imply that Leeana Walsman was not up to scratch in some way. This is not so as I'm sure she's a very talented actor in her own right. My inference was that the session in which these scans were obtained was a poorly executed one as the scans are rougher than a bears arse. Therefore not at all flattering to Leeana or the character she plays. I stand by my statement that if hasbro make a figure based on these scans I won't buy it. hopefully they have better scans to work from.

Hmmmm its like a retraction by the sounds of it :confused: