PDA

View Full Version : Cases and Colored Clones

keithfite
09-04-2003, 04:00 PM
Hey. Now that the black, blue, and green clones have showed up, has anyone heard what cases the next colored ones come with.I know there are alot of cases coming up that have clone builders in em. But does anyone know what colors with what case. Like does anyone know what color clones are supposed to come in the new cases with durge swoop and clone speeder. are they just gonna be more of the already released colors, or something else. Or will it just be simply more black.
I was on KEBco and saw the following cases and thought about ordering them for the clone speeders and durge, but I wondered if anyone new the colors of clones that came with each

case 84845-0000 2clones 2federationd droids, 2 launchers. thats just the first basic case right

case 84845-0004 2clones, 2 durge, 2 clone speeder

case 84845-0005 1 clone and other stuff

Does anyone know the colors of clones that come in these cases. I was keeping track of what colored ones came in what case. I got the black and white, and the blue clones. But I never heard what colors came with these cases. I thought i'd ask. I would like to know what color clones come in them before I order. I keep up with the new stuff so good, I think I have evrything released right now. But I cant keep track of what color clone comes with what case. So if you know please share. I dont know if that info is out, but if so I aint heard it yet. Thanks for readin

Val Da Car
09-04-2003, 07:24 PM
If everything holds true the Durge/Speeder bike wave should have the Green Clones also.

I am taking this guess since RoboChris.jp has Durge, Missile speeder bike & Green clones for sale.

keithfite
09-04-2003, 09:56 PM
thats some pretty good reasoning. I hope thats right. I need green the most so, hopefully thats what it is. But even if not, clones are clones. and I need a bunch. Does anyone know when yellow or red clones should show up? They need to move it on those and the value packs.

Val Da Car
09-05-2003, 12:10 AM
hey KF, do you have a KB near you...the two near me have about 20-30 red clones for their $1.99 sale price....I figure I will pickup some more and just repaint them...

keithfite
09-05-2003, 12:23 AM
Yeah, I have a few near me. Only one has clone troopers. all the rest have dooku and yoda. I never made customs, but for anyone who does getting those figures fo $1.99 is the way to go. I get the anakin hanger duel, dooku, and yoda just for lightsabers.
But I have bought quite a few of the single red. So I dont think I need anymore of them. I have tons of all the clones now sneak preview,pilot, red, 3 packs, 3 packs blue, I have had good luck with clones. But now I need the green, yellow, and red 3 packs. Finding them in stores is hard. Thats why I made this thread, I would much rather know what cases they come in and get them on the internet. But man, you should get em and custom away. It would be crazy not too. Like I said, I dont custom, I want the original piece. But if there was ever something cheap, easy, and worth customizing. It would be these $1.99 KB clone troopers

Vegeta Jr
09-05-2003, 03:31 PM
Keithfite, you said black clones, do you mean the black on all of them or is there another variant?

If it's another rank, Hasbro's getting another $12 of my cash.

keithfite
09-05-2003, 07:45 PM
yeah, I just ment the plain black and white ones, nothin new. I was just saying black, blue, green or whatever the stripe color was on em. So, your $12 is safe

Vegeta Jr
09-05-2003, 08:29 PM
Thanks for the clarification.

But, a black rank stripe variant on the standing clone would be pretty sweet.

Here's a pic of what it would look like. It's not great, (I did it in 5 min.) but it gives you the idea. I'll probably get an extra white pack and paint him like this.

keithfite
09-05-2003, 08:46 PM
Thats pretty sweet for 5 minutes.

Teeska Mon Eebon
09-06-2003, 07:11 PM
Yeah I did a clone like that to go on the New Gunship... Exept I used the Red one and painted the leg stripes black too.