PDA

View Full Version : What happen to the Purple M&M?

mylow thehutt
09-07-2003, 12:11 PM
Some time ago I heard that the purple M&M won the color vote,but I haven't seen it in any of the bags does any one know what happen,maby Florida is still makeing sure it won don't want the pink M&M to feel unwanted. :p

Mr. JabbaJohnL
09-07-2003, 12:21 PM
I saw it in quite a few bags for a while there . . . once they became "groovy", I didn't see it again, now I'm not sure.

Kidhuman
09-07-2003, 12:22 PM
Purple M&M is missing. It was kidnapped by the yellow and red one. They were jealous of the popularity

JediTricks
09-07-2003, 09:07 PM
I thought the most recent color choices were really lame - they've been featured in previous holiday bags for many years already - so I'm happy they're MIA. These tie-dye wannabe M&Ms are a major disappointment too, it's just flakes of other shells, not swirlly colors at all -- I bet they were an industrial accident. ;)

I miss the Tan ones, though I wouldn't give up Red or Blue for 'em... I'd toss orange on its head though. :D

bobafrett
09-07-2003, 09:42 PM
I think Oprah inhaled them all.

Tonysmo
09-08-2003, 01:41 AM
funny thread.. why? cause in my youth days... I would seperate the colors.. into bases. Then I would fly two or three over to another base like space ships, but that base would shoot them down.. ( crunch ) The tans always won, cause they were so few, so they had to be more powerful. sniff.. I miss the tan..

Here is a question. As a kid, I hated peanut M&Ms.. I loved the plain.. why?? cause there were MORE in the bag... Now.. as an adult ( ok.. a really old kid ) I enjy the peanut M&Ms cause there BIGGER... anyone else go through that phase? As it stands.. stick a bowl of M&Ms in front of me.. doesnt matter which ones.. I'll polish them off.

Why did the blonde get fired from the M&Ms factory?

She kept throwin away all the W's!

mabudonicus
09-08-2003, 09:02 AM
Someone set him up the bomb, that's what happen

Mebbe the dye had too much of some kind of heavy metal or something in it...

Tonysmo- I did the same thing with Smarties (do you have them there?) I would separate them into piles and eat the crummy ones first (all colours were crummy except the black ones, I loved those bitter little guys)
Then whe reeses pieces came out it nothing mattered anymore....

Mebbe the purple m+m is just keeping out of the spotlight to generate "buzz", you know how the rich and famous are

JediTricks
09-08-2003, 11:47 PM
Tonysmo, I prefer the peanut M&Ms now as an adult too, though it's because I like the peanuts and chocolate together over the plain chocolate (it used to be the other way up until about 6 years ago).

RooJay
09-09-2003, 12:08 AM
Speaking of plain versus peanut - I have a friend who actually prefers peanut M&Ms even though she hates peanuts! :confused: :crazed: She actually peels the chocolate off of the peanuts and throws them away! :confused: :confused: :confused:
Her excuse is that the chocolate from the peanut M&Ms tastes better than the chocolate from the plain.
How someone who hates peanuts ever discovered that is beyond me. :stupid:

stillakid
09-09-2003, 12:12 AM
Some time ago I heard that the purple M&M won the color vote,but I haven't seen it in any of the bags does any one know what happen,maby Florida is still makeing sure it won don't want the pink M&M to feel unwanted. :p

You know, that purple one carries a "purse" and has that suspicious triangle thingie...

Oops, sorry. Wrong "purple" thing.

But :Pirate:

Lord Malakite
09-09-2003, 09:34 AM
Personally I like the Mint flavored M&Ms the best. If only they start making them year round instead of just for the holidays.

Here is how I rank them from best to worst (not that any are bad).

Mint
Almond
Peanut Butter
Plain (or as they are called now, Milk Chocolate :D)
Peanut

InsaneJediGirl
09-10-2003, 09:45 AM
What happened to the purple M&Ms?I ate them all:D

BoShek
09-12-2003, 08:56 PM
I rather Reeses ...