PDA

View Full Version : Jedi Warriors 4 Pack?

nick83
09-07-2003, 04:46 PM
I was looking at the TRU website to see if they had anything new listed and I saw a Jedi Warriors 4 pack. The release date is December 26. I was wondering if any one knew what jedi would be in the pack or any other info about it, and maybe a picture since TRU didn't have one.

Banthaholic
09-07-2003, 05:52 PM
The had pics of this as a 'rumored' set earlier this year. I think it has obi wan, plo koon, saesee tinn, and some other jedi and the Jedi restraining device originally meant for the arena playset

Sith Lord 0498
09-07-2003, 06:06 PM
Here is the posting on Galactichunter.com that answers your question. The fourth Jedi is the Nikto Jedi (whether or not it's the Saga version is unknown).

TRU Jedi Warriors 4-Pack Pre-order
9/3/2003 6:55:52 AM | Reported by Mike
Toys R Us.com all but confirms our earlier story on their 4th Gift Pack exclusive, Jedi Warriors, featuring figures of Obi-Wan Kenobi, Nikto, Saesee Tiin, and Plo Koon as well as the Geonosian Detention device which never made it with the Arena Playset. The item is listed for $19.99 and is expected to ship on December 26th. Pre-order yours today!

Mr. JabbaJohnL
09-07-2003, 08:18 PM
I hope they change these, at least a little bit. Obi-Wan comes with the assassin droid and saber, rendering the 2002 figure useless. And Saesee comes with his POTJ purple lightsaber, which is incorrect. The only change they made is the Nikto Jedi having brown arms and no cloak, whoopadeedoo. The detention device isn't that great, anyways. Ah well, I'm sure I'll end up getting it. . .