PDA

View Full Version : Alliance Ishi Tib question?

Boba Fetish
09-07-2003, 06:10 PM
Just wondering if anyone knew the name of the Ishi Tib seen in the briefing room that made it to figure form in the FF Potf2 line?

I spent about a half hour surfing the web and came up with zilch. The closest lead I got was a character named Thilis-Brin. He had something to do with the battle of Yavin. I am not that familiar with EU, and I doubt it is him anyway.

So if anyone knows please tell me. I'll even accept a good guess.

plo koon 200
09-07-2003, 06:37 PM
Boba Fetish you aren't related to plastic fetish by any chance?

Kidhuman
09-07-2003, 11:30 PM
Try this link Boba Fetish, they are like cheers, they know everybodies name (http://red6.tk/)

Boba Fetish
09-08-2003, 12:17 AM
Boba Fetish you aren't related to plastic fetish by any chance?

No, unfortunately not. I came up with the name long ago, I think well before plasticfetish. I've been a part of the forums for years but only come around for the occasional flirt, hence the reason I've been a moisture farmer for like three years. When I started seeing plasticfetish on the forums I did find it amusing how closely the name resembled mine.

Also, thanks for the link kidhuman, I'm going to check it out and post the name if I find it.

Boba Fetish
09-08-2003, 01:38 AM
Try this link Boba Fetish, they are like cheers, they know everybodies name (http://red6.tk/)

Tried the link but still couldn't find that Ishi Tib, lots of other great resources and awesome pictures. Have you ever tried dutch-starwars.com? Great resource tool with some other obscure pics as well. Very comprehensive.

Pendo
09-08-2003, 02:49 AM
I'm not sure if he has a name. I think the figure was just labled "Ishi Tib with Blaster Riffle", and I'm not sure if he has been given a name anywhere in the EU.

PENDO!

scruffziller
09-19-2003, 06:27 AM
You might want to try some SW role playing game books. They sometimes have a whole bunch of charachter names not found anywhere else. Ponda Boba(Walrusman), Mowmaw Nadon(hammerhead) etc. I first saw their true names in these role playing books. Don't know if that was their origin or not?

scruffziller
09-23-2003, 01:27 PM
I was on that Red 6 website. What the heck is that scene with the other cantina with Bea Arthur as the owner? That isn't the part of the Christmas special is it?

Rogue II
09-23-2003, 01:35 PM
That isn't the part of the Christmas special is it?

It sure is. Do yourself a favor. Don't watch the Christmas Special.

The Collectible card game website has a lot of pictures of characters, but I know the address.