PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone find...?

JediMaster
11-26-2001, 07:20 AM
...worth noting? Like the under-distributed late Episode One figure waves? I mean, this would have been the weekend to put them out, what with Ep.I on Fox and all, and the start of the holiday shopping season. I personally would LOVE to find the TC-14 and R2-B1 that I lack, not to mention the Motti and Leia from the later CommTech waves. In my area, there's no shortage of the new deluxe figures (shirtless Maul/Bacta Luke), nor any shortage of TIE Interceptors or Emperor's Wrath wave figures. The Ketwol wave has been 'peg-warming' for weeks now, so let's stop talking about them already, okay? What I'd like to read more of are threads of stuff actually showing up for the first time, or old stuff re-appearing. I can't believe I'm still reading threads saying "WOW! I just found Duros!" Sheesh!:dead:

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
11-26-2001, 02:09 PM
I haven't heard of anyone finding them yet--I'm crossing my fingers hoping that they are somewhere still in Hasbro's warehouses . I heard a report a while ago on this board, that those figs will be in TRU by the spring-summer of 2002, but I am thinking that once all the Ep1 soft goods wave clears out (and it should soon) that they will be replaced by the TC-14s, Mottis, etc.

OC47150
11-26-2001, 02:47 PM
I went to my TRU Saturday morning. On a riser away from the SW stuff there was a box containing three mini AAT and battle droid figures; there was space for something else (Maul and shooting sith speeder or Obi Wan and sub??) but I have no idea what it could be. It was the only box of its type that I saw.