PDA

View Full Version : new spider droid

badtaste
09-09-2003, 05:19 PM
rebelscum reported a new spider droid to be released. (?)
What's this all about???

Battle Droid
09-09-2003, 05:24 PM
It's either a rerelease of the Dwarf or the Homing Spider Droid. I hope it's the Homing one, but I think it's the Dwarf since it's with the other Deluxe's, the Homing one is to big to be a Deluxe.

And this post should be in the Clone Wars forum, since it's in that line. :p

JEDIpartner
09-10-2003, 08:11 AM
It's probably the same toy but on a Clone Wars card.

badtaste
09-10-2003, 12:58 PM
It's probably the same toy but on a Clone Wars card.

What a bummer !

RooJay
09-15-2003, 02:43 PM
What I'd like to know is whatever happened to the first Spider Droid?! I still have yet to see any of them suckers anywhere. I wouldn't have thought it would've been that good a seller!

Darth Jax
09-15-2003, 03:23 PM
the spider droid was part of the mystery toys that were supposedly released shortly after the first of the year. as the carded 3 3/4" figures are showing up along with the screen scenes, it can only be hoped that the deluxe sets won't go the same no-show route as unleashed. i saw them once and imagine they'll make a re-appearance. the wind-up walking action seemed to ruin the figure so i wasn't in any hurry to get one, though if they end up on the shelves will eventually get one.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
09-15-2003, 04:32 PM
I only saw it once, but I got it. Hopefully the new one withh be the big'un, but I could also use more dwarfs.

Turbowars
09-15-2003, 11:56 PM
I only saw it once, but I got it. Hopefully the new one withh be the big'un, but I could also use more dwarfs.These can be found in Universal studios Citywalk if anyones lives around Hollywood