PDA

View Full Version : Need a Display Case

Jayspawn
09-10-2003, 01:52 PM
I've had a Count Dooku Lightsaber in storage and it's time to display it. But I need a display case and can't find anyone online selling them.

Does anybody know where I can purchase one? I assume they fit in the same kinda basic case that the others do.

[DSS]Pedr0
09-10-2003, 04:58 PM
I've had a Count Dooku Lightsaber in storage and it's time to display it. But I need a display case and can't find anyone online selling them.

Does anybody know where I can purchase one? I assume they fit in the same kinda basic case that the others do.
I BELIEVE THAT THE DOOKU CASE IS ACTUALLY TALLER THAN THE REST OF THE OTHER CASES......SO YOU HAVE TO FIND THE DOOKU ONLY CASE ON EBAY OR SUMTHIN.....

Jayspawn
09-12-2003, 12:49 AM
Hey! I found a site still selling Saber Display cases for a decent price. I called Master Replicas and they said that the display cases should fit the Dooku Saber.

Can anyone who has a Dooku Lightsaber IN a case confirm if it's the same case as say Luke or Vader?

jrosen
09-12-2003, 01:43 AM
It's NOT the same as Luke or Vader. The Dooku saber is curved and won't fit in a luke or vader display case. The lightsaber will curve around the stand and hit the mirrored bottom. Also, there is a notch built into the bottom of the saber. The Dooku display has a notch build into the holder so it stays upright.

Jayspawn
09-12-2003, 10:42 AM
Akk Googley-moogley!

Jayspawn
09-17-2003, 10:24 AM
Woohoo! I found a case for my Count Dooku Lightsaber, and for a good price too!

"Can ya beat that? Yeah!" - Watto

jrosen
09-17-2003, 10:32 AM
Where did you find one? How much was it?

Jayspawn
09-17-2003, 11:02 AM
It is $59.99 from Toynk.com.