PDA

View Full Version : All eyes on Lott Dodd...

Stemp Fester
09-11-2003, 01:36 AM
Was Lott Dodd ever released with his eyes actually painted red? I certainly never saw any in the shops with red eyes, and there was a glut of them around here (to say the least).

I used a fine red felt tipped pen to colour in his eyes and it worked quite nicely - not too shiny, not too dull...

Stemp Fester
09-12-2003, 12:56 AM
So...

Are you all too lazy to have a look at your figure to tell me whether or not it came with red eyes, or do I have to be part of some exclusive clique to deserve a response?

JediTricks
09-12-2003, 04:51 AM
It could be that you have to be talking about a figure anybody gives a rat's patoot about; or possibly you have to be less coy with your thread titles. ;) But I went and looked at mine because I was curious and low and behold, they cheaped out on the eyes and didn't put the proper Neimoidian colors there. Oddly, I have my Lott Dod next to Lama Su, both Saga figures who have wonky-painted eyes.

Kidhuman
09-12-2003, 10:46 AM
I have my Lott Dodd packed away and maybe later I will go look at it. I will say my Lama Su(I got it the other day,so I didnt pack it away yet) looks like he is high. Big dialated pupils on him.

plo koon 200
09-12-2003, 11:50 AM
I'm too lazy to look at my pewgwarmers that none one really cares about. Sorry.

JediBoulton
09-15-2003, 04:14 PM
So...

Are you all too lazy to have a look at your figure to tell me whether or not it came with red eyes, or do I have to be part of some exclusive clique to deserve a response?

Mine are GOLD -- no RED what so ever...

TheDarthVader
09-16-2003, 12:23 AM
"What is your name?"--- TheDarthVader
"What is your quest?"--- to find out if Lott Dodd's eyes are red
"What is their color?"--- gold...no! black! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!

parody taken from Monty Python and the Search for the Holy Grail

:crazed:

JediBoulton
09-16-2003, 09:12 AM
"What is your name?"--- TheDarthVader
"What is your quest?"--- to find out if Lott Dodd's eyes are red
"What is their color?"--- gold...no! black! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!

parody taken from Monty Python and the Search for the Holy Grail

:crazed:

Now, are you refering to an African or European Neimoidan Senator??

JEDIpartner
09-16-2003, 10:36 AM
The eyes on mine are gold as well.

TheDarthVader
09-17-2003, 09:46 PM
Now, are you refering to an African or European Neimoidan Senator??

"I don't know. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" TheDarthVader flies into the pit

Hey JediBoulton, I am located in NE Texas as well. PM me or email me and lets talk. I want to know what city you are from. untyl@aol.com

Brian
TheDarthVader

JediBoulton
09-18-2003, 08:56 AM
"I don't know. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" TheDarthVader flies into the pit

Hey JediBoulton, I am located in NE Texas as well. PM me or email me and lets talk. I want to know what city you are from. untyl@aol.com

Brian
TheDarthVader

ThrDarthVader -- sent you email.

"of course I am a jedi -- how else would you explain this ridiculous robe you silly emperor" -- taken from M.P. Q4HG :)

Jayspawn
09-18-2003, 09:48 AM
I love Lott Dodd, he's a great figure! Unfortunatly, I have him packed away so I can't check. :(

TheDarthVader
09-18-2003, 02:47 PM
Mail received.

In all seriousness, the eyes on my Lott Dodd are gold.