PDA

View Full Version : KEBco shipments?

keithfite
09-11-2003, 05:34 PM
Hey. I just wanted to ask you guys if any of you have been sent any new stuff from kebco. I have a ton of stuff pre ordered. most that has been released in stores.

case A008 containing coleman trebor
All cinema scenes
and I am a member of the one of every figure club
and had army builders ordered

I have yet to recieve any of it. I was wondering what you all have got, or if you have got anything at all. I should have a ton of stuff, but I got nothing. are any of you getting shipments from them, or are the being slow to you too

tagmac
09-11-2003, 06:22 PM
Still waiting for my figures over here. I ended up cancelling part of my pre-order since I'd found those figs at retail.

keithfite
09-11-2003, 07:01 PM
Thats so stupid. When you join the one of every figure club, in part of its rundown it says that kebco gets things in as quick if not quicker than other stores. Whatever. I like the place, great prices, nice people, to damn slow. and when you cancelled your pre order, you couldnt get back the 50% you had already paid could you tagmac?
If they sent quicker, they would be the best site.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
09-11-2003, 07:08 PM
It's not their fault though, Keithfite. It's HASBRO'S fault for not sending them the stuff quicker. Usually they are earlier than most stores, but in some cases, they aren't. Here is what it says on their site about that wave:

The Coll 2 A008 wave has been cancelled by Hasbro. This will delay filling the following figures until September : Lama Su and Clone Boy, Barriss Offee, Aayla Secura, Yoda and Chian, Ashla and Jempa, Padme Wedding Dress, Wat Tambor, Coleman Trebor, Darth Maul Classic, Princess Leia Classic and Han Solo Classic. There are two new waves due in September that include these same figures and all Pre-Orders for these figures will be filled at that time.

I guess i'm the only one who has patience though. :D

keithfite
09-11-2003, 07:33 PM
yeah. You are very patient. I know its not there fault, and that particular case wasnt bothering me the most. cinema scenes and army builders were never cancelled. Why they arent shipping is what bothers me. I spend hundreds of dollars every month in pre orders and got nothing to show for it.
They are my favorite site, and I will always be a member of the one of every figure club and one of every cinema scene club. Its just too good. It makes it so no matter how rare or hard something is to get, youll get it. I guess I should channel the hate towards hasbro. Its always there fault. I just sent you a private message awhile ago guyute.
yeah, I love kebco, I just wondered if anyone was getting anything.
the only thing that is strange, if hasbro sends all these other sites new stuff, why not kebco. I have dealt with kebco for awhile now. and I have never gone this long without getting stuff. But, if hasbro wont send it to them. Oh well. just thought I would check and see how every one else was doing with there orders.

tagmac
09-11-2003, 10:14 PM
I only cancelled 6 of the figures I found in Target, so I ended up losing $16 in the end. Considering what those figs would have cost me from dealers, I'm probably still ahead. I don't remember who I spoke to, but he was very understanding about the whole thing. If it hadn't been for Has-blow cancelling and short-shipping case assortments, there wouldn't have been any issues.

Val Da Car
09-11-2003, 10:31 PM
Kebco only got 30% of their Cinema Scenes order. They were only able to fill the case orders first.

They should be getting more in....even when I ordered them from Amazon they pushed my Cinema scenes back to Oct 10-20.....At least I got a real person at Kebco and they gave me an honest answer!

keithfite
09-11-2003, 11:57 PM
They are all very cooperative. I usually talk to Ken I believe. Helps every time I need it. I didnt realize hasbro wasnt sending them so much different stuff. It just makes me mad we're not getting stuff, but your all right. Its hasbros fault. I need to send them a letter
But I will be patient. Thanks to Master Guyute for being the voice of action figure reason
I am just mad none of us are getting figures, whoevers fault that may be. Hasbro, magical turtles, or whatever evil mind is behind it all `

someone needs an a** kicking

jjreason
09-12-2003, 02:42 PM
I was lucky to be one of the customers that did get they're Coleman Trebor and Wat Tambor wave figures, but I've yet to receive any Clone Wars or Cinema Scene stuff. I noticed 2 new charges to my account which I just enquired about, so with any luck they've sent something else. My last box from them was huge, and I don't mind waiting to save shipping costs. They are really good at getting back to you when you email them with questions - and think of all that gas money you're saving!

keithfite
09-13-2003, 05:25 PM
I just spoke on the phone with the people of kebco. They said this is one of the slowest shipping years theres been. They have only recieved I think he said 40% of their stuff they have ordered.
So, this deffinatly explains why things are shipping slow. and to think, I got mad and impatient. I forgot we were dealing with hasbro here.I cant believe hasbro wont send this stuff to Kebco. Like I said, it makes them deliver slower. and its not there fault as we have all said, but it makes me mad. Brians toys and action-hq get there figures quick, and charge a TON FOR THE FREAKIN THINGS. But then Kebco who will sell them to us the cheapest, they dont send too. Its strange. oh well, I just thought I would tell you all that I talked to them and they are still fighting the good fight. Lets hope the stupid pieces of s.... I mean hasbro can start sending them stuff

groe
09-17-2003, 03:58 AM
I've received quite a bit from them in the last couple months after waiting forever for it to start trickling in. Today I got the second set of cinema scenes. Got the first wave just last week. Received the Clone Wars troop builder sets (all 4), Swoop & Speeder w/figs, new delux figs, the CW Starfighter and Tank, and most of the new CW figs. It's weird cause I still haven't got the New Han Hoth, Chewie Mynock, CW C-3PO, & CW Han. Weird that I've still not received some of these older figures. I've been thrilled with their service though as I always hated searching for new figs in the stores. I buy everything from them now (except unleashed which I don't buy at all). Most of the things I've received from them I've never seen in a store and would have had to buy on Ebay.

keithfite
09-17-2003, 02:16 PM
yeah, kebco makes a big difference. I havent seen half the stuff in stores yet that I got from them. They shipped all 4 cinema scenes to me and have the new unleashed to send as well. I buy alot of my stuff from them. as you all know I got a little impatient a week ago when stuff hadnt shipped for awhile, but as always kebco pulled through. They are good people. cant say enough good about them. and Like I said, if hasbro would send them their stuff so kebco could send it out faster, theyd be unstoppable. Their prices and service cant be beat. Even with hasbro giving them some trouble, they are still my favorite, and I consider them the best, friendliest, and most helpful

Jedi_Master_Guyute
09-17-2003, 02:24 PM
I got wave 2 of the Cinema Scenes last week!! Well, that's what my invoice said and my mom said the box arrived (i'm at school), so i'm guessing that's what in it. I have the new Unleashed coming to me as well as I believe the waitress droid, the one guy played by Anthony Daniels (not threepio, the human) and another figure, but the name eludes me. Still need to get the Throne Room wave though. :p Oh well, they'll be here when they can!! cheers! :D

JEDIpartner
09-17-2003, 04:15 PM
Kebco only got 30% of their Cinema Scenes order. They were only able to fill the case orders first.

They should be getting more in....even when I ordered them from Amazon they pushed my Cinema scenes back to Oct 10-20.....At least I got a real person at Kebco and they gave me an honest answer!
I received part two of both Cinema Scene packs, but have not received part one of either. I figure they filled the what they could with the initial shipment of part ones and then moved onto filling part twos for those next in their queue. I haven't received Vader (Throne Room), Luke (Throne Room), See-Threepio (Tatooine Ambush), Snowtrooper or Jango Fett from them yet. I did however receive my army builders packs about three weeks ago. The part twos of the Cinema Scenes arrived last week. I currently have Darth Sidious, WA-7, Dannl Faytonni, Luke (ANH) and Vader (ANH) in "Pending" on my account page. I don't know if that information assists any of you with gauging when your orders may start arriving.

JEDIpartner
09-22-2003, 01:06 PM
It appears that KEBco (as well as many other e-tailers) is getting product in from Hasblah. I have confirmation of shipping on the Darth Sidious wave and Screen Scenes (part one).

That's only about 9 days since my last shipment from them. It looks like they are scrambling to get the orders filled. Have faith!

keithfite
09-22-2003, 03:06 PM
my new unleashed figures have been sent. I had ordered yoda and boba. I am waiting for coleman trebor to get in. I cant find him in stores and have 2 ordered from kebco. I also need some of my army builders. But like you said, it seems they are finally getting stuff regularly sent from hasbro. I hope it keeps up.

JEDIpartner
09-22-2003, 04:53 PM
As I had stated somewhere else... it is in Hasblah's best interest to keep Target, TRU, K*B and whoever else stocked at this time since retailers are so blase about carrying Star Wars. It seems all of their shipments are going there before the e-tailers rather than focusing on both as they had in the past. Chances are pretty good that this retail dry-spell may happen again in the late winter and we'll be thanking KEBco for supplying us with our fixes.

JEDIpartner
03-28-2004, 01:49 PM
It appears as though KEBco has been having some trouble getting shipments from Hasblah. It looks as though many of the late 2003 and early 2004 figures/packs are not yet shipping. I'm hoping to see something soon... I'm going through withdrawl. :rolleyes: I am having loads of construction going on here at the house so the room where I display my figures has been overrun with other things that needed to be store in the interim, so this has been a bit of a blessing.

How are the rest of you doing?

CHEERS!

Jedi_Master_Guyute
03-29-2004, 12:22 AM
JP- i'm getting more and more updates on the newer figures (Tie Pilots, General Dodonna, etc), but have yet to recieve like R1-B4, R2 w/ Tray, Unleashed, Chewie, Luke and CT. I talked to them a few weeks back and they said they were expecting shipments of those older figures. I think it's time i call them tomorrow and see what's up.

Stupid Hasbro. Then again, i haven't seen hardly any new figures in stores, so i'll get these long before they hit retail. cheers! :D

Kidhuman
03-29-2004, 12:27 AM
EE has canceled some orders that I have heard of becuase of shipping problems from Hasbroken. Sorry to hearthat folks. You are missing some great figures.

jjreason
03-29-2004, 12:54 AM
I've received all of the 2003 stuff I ordered (had as of early January, to be exact, minus the Geonosian fighter which is on hold for me) and have received the first 2004 wave (minus the R3PO, who's also still on hold). I haven't preordered anything else due to credit card issues, and was starting to get concerned that I was going to miss the boat on a number of the early 2004 figures.

Has no one received their Jabba's Palace wave figures yet? Maybe I'm not too late........

JEDIpartner
03-29-2004, 09:43 AM
Yeah... the withdrawl sucks but I still have faith that they will eventually come through. I am wondering what is up with Hasblah. Are they rethinking the case packs or what? I am actually finding THIS year to be worse than last year in terms of getting things from e-tailers. Things are showing up at the store and I am seeing small traces of them and I'm like, "Oooh... new toys... I just wanna look at them. (drools)" :lol:

JEDIpartner
04-02-2004, 10:04 AM
I just got the Tatooine wave in full yesterday. Yea!!!

jjreason
04-02-2004, 11:41 AM
Good stuff, JP. I really hope they have some left by the time I can afford to order/preorder for the rest of the year. Is your preference to receive frequent small shipments most of the time? I usually get them to hold a bunch of stuff and send it all together, I find that way my shipping costs "per item" work out to be less. The waiting is the tough part, but it's fine when I know the stuff is reserved for me.

groe
04-07-2004, 10:50 AM
Out of all the 2004 stuff, I've received 4 figs so far and I pretty much get one of everything except the unleashed. The thing that kills me about Kebco is that I'll see stuff available to the general public on their site that I haven't received as a club member yet. It's also looking like they're gonna make me buy the repackages of Ultra Jango Fett and Ultra Obi-Wan from Kamino yet when a figure variation I would actually want (Red ARC Trooper) comes out, they won't send me one without me special ordering. I'm seriously thinking about dropping them unless service improves soon. Dumb to use them when I see so much they haven't shipped to me warming pegs at Target.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
04-07-2004, 12:10 PM
Out of all the 2004 stuff, I've received 4 figs so far and I pretty much get one of everything except the unleashed. The thing that kills me about Kebco is that I'll see stuff available to the general public on their site that I haven't received as a club member yet. It's also looking like they're gonna make me buy the repackages of Ultra Jango Fett and Ultra Obi-Wan from Kamino yet when a figure variation I would actually want (Red ARC Trooper) comes out, they won't send me one without me special ordering. I'm seriously thinking about dropping them unless service improves soon. Dumb to use them when I see so much they haven't shipped to me warming pegs at Target.

Groe- i've said this time and time again, but with KEBco, it's first come, first serve. The first folks who signed up for the one of every figure club will get their figures before you and probably before retail. Plus, it all depends on HASBRO and how much they ship to KEBco at a time. Also, if you don't want a specific line of figures such as repacks, you can let them know and they'll try to work with you. I've talked to Scott about this and they said that you can cancel repacks. So, look into it before complaining. thank you; that is all :D

jjreason
04-07-2004, 12:19 PM
I was also told I could opt out on repacks, all you have to do is ask. :)

I got the newsletter yesterday, apparently the distribution for the first few waves of 2004 stuff has been slow and sketchy - they've even offered rebates to those who want to cancel their preorders. This has me a little concerened because I don't even have those figures preordered yet. I'm hoping that they get a bunch more in down the road, as I won't be able to afford them until late May :cry: , thanks to our vacation cost.

groe
04-07-2004, 12:47 PM
Groe- i've said this time and time again, but with KEBco, it's first come, first serve. The first folks who signed up for the one of every figure club will get their figures before you and probably before retail.

Which is fine with me. I just wanna know how they can offer items to the general public as in-stock and available for order when as a club member, I haven't received mine yet. Also, if this is the case, I'd strongly suggest to anyone thinking about signing up for Kebco's one of every figure club that you reconsider. I signed up over a year ago and I get damn near nothing before retail (at least in the last 9 months, which is odd because when I first signed up, I'd get stuff as soon as they announced they'd seen their first shipment. I'd read boards with people complaining about what they hadn't received and I'd have already gotten it being a member less than 4 months but if JMG says it, it must be true.), so according to Jedi_Master_Guyute, you'd be getting your stuff way after I do. Fine if you're in no hurry and just want to make sure you don't miss something (which would be my reason for staying with them except that now I'm starting to miss the good repacks and get auto billed for the crap. I'd love the HOF repacks or Red ARC trooper but was never offered them), but bad if you hate waiting. I just think they need to be consistant on stuff like the repacks. Either give them to me or don't. But don't auto order me for the crap you don't think you can sell (Ulta Kamino Jango & Obi-Wan) and jack up the price and offer to the masses the things I'd want (Recarded Luke & Vader Thone Room, Red ARC TRooper). Give all of them to me or none of them to me. Pretty simple.

Darth Alex
04-07-2004, 01:10 PM
Yeah... the withdrawl sucks but I still have faith that they will eventually come through. I am wondering what is up with Hasblah. Are they rethinking the case packs or what? I am actually finding THIS year to be worse than last year in terms of getting things from e-tailers. Things are showing up at the store and I am seeing small traces of them and I'm like, "Oooh... new toys... I just wanna look at them. (drools)" :lol:
I ordered a few cases of figures from my local comic shop and the Diamond rep says Hasbro is just not filling SW 3 3/4" orders anymore. Tyler has no idea why, but the problem is with Hasbro.
I've been really tempted to join Kebco, but if Hasbro isn't making enough stock or is intentionally shorting figures behind-the-scenes to drive people into a frenzy, well, Kebco can't be blamed but they are in the same boat with everyone else. I'd order cases, but EE has the same problems.
I...am just fed up. Kebco seems to have a great program, but Hasbro won't hold up their end of the business deal:bored: .
For what it's worth, I cut my toy runs to 1 or none a week, don't have the CW Wave 3 figures yet, and doubt that I will find the Ultra Jango-Obi-Ewok cases at retail. I hope the Madine wave doesn't pull a Bibble. That wave was impossible to find-I found all 3 in the wave at one Kmart once, and some of the stock had been bought-no extra pit droid/army builders.
What's up with 04 and Hasbro?

KEBco
04-07-2004, 03:11 PM

Hi GROE,
I would like to address a couple of your comments.
I may be wrong, but I do not think we have ever listed something in our store until we have shipped the items to our club members. There is one exception - when we have non mint items, as we have had many recently, we will put some of these in the store at the time we are shipping to our club members.
The reason we did not and can not offer variations such as the Red ARC Trooper, we can not order any specific variation from Hasbro. We can only order the case and after we receive it we then know if we have the variation. As for the Red ARC Trooper, we never received any of these from Hasbro. We purchased these from a third party, had to pay more, so we had to charge more. And we had a limited supply.
As far as finding figures on the peg, TRU, Walmart, etc has taken delivery of some waves in Asia and shipped to the states theirself. By doing this they can have the product on the shelf weeks before even Hasbro has it in their warehouse.
We have tried to explain this same thing before, we do not always get product before or at the same time as the mass market retailers. Also, because we sell individual figures, we must order every wave that has a specific figure in it. Therefore your order may not be filled when wave 1 ships, it may be filled from the figures in wave #3 (as an example).

Ken
KEBco Toys

keithfite
04-14-2004, 09:36 PM
hey all. First off to the guys at kebco, you're doing great, and I really appreciate the one of every figure club. without it, I know I would end up either not getting things, or having to pay ridiculous amounts to get certain items.

To those who have questions or concerns, and wonder about the shipping, its ok, I understand. I want stuff as soon as it can be sent too. but you just need to be patient. They are action figures. if your a club member you will get one no matter what. and for those just ordering who arent members, the guys will always take care of you. I wasnt always a member, and when I wasnt, I still got everything with great service and got the items in great quality

As for the speed of shipment, they are going as fast as they can. they have lots of customers to attend to, and are dealing with a company "hasbro" thats often difficult to work with.
If stuff ships slow, dont blame it on the folks at kebco. They ship as fast as they can. and I understand the frusteration when you dont get stuff immediately, it used to upset me. But what I didnt know then and I think some dont know now, is that it is hasbros fault when theres a slow shipping spell. hasbro is careless, slow, and have some very strange ways of doing buisness.

If you arent a member you should become one, and even if you dont I highly recommend doing buisness with kebco.

and for those who are members, I cant see how one could complain. If your a member you are guaranteed to get the figures you love, at the cheapest internet prices, shipped to your house. and thats guranteed. It dosnt get much more simple or convenient

I will check you all later