PDA

View Full Version : CTM's Exclusive Image

CloneTrooperMace
09-12-2003, 01:15 PM
Hey,
I got a very interesting email last night,and there was a picture attached of a Episode 3 logo....For Full Story & Photo ( Click Here (http://www.boomspeed.com/cloner24/) )

-CTM-

Mr. JabbaJohnL
09-12-2003, 05:51 PM
That's interesting, but it looks like the thing they had for AOTC. Not sure if this is true, but it could be.

Pendo
09-13-2003, 08:34 AM
IMO it looks genuin. Look at Anakin's hair, it's the same hair style from Episode III, not the Episode II hairstyle like on the previous logo like that. But I suppose it would be easy to edit the hair to look like that.

Thanx CTM :).

PENDO!

scruffziller
09-13-2003, 10:09 AM
Link isn't working.:(

The 'Xir
09-13-2003, 02:45 PM
Yeah what gives CTM? That's a cheap way to get people to sign up for your site! Why, don't you just come out and say,"Hey guys I have a website with some cool new exclusive pics, joining the site is free,so we hope we can interest a bunch of SSG'ers to come be a part of our site!". But, doing it this way, now I'll just say no thanX! :mad:

JEDIpartner
09-14-2003, 10:58 AM
Yeah what gives CTM? That's a cheap way to get people to sign up for your site! Why, don't you just come out and say,"Hey guys I have a website with some cool new exclusive pics, joining the site is free,so we hope we can interest a bunch of SSG'ers to come be a part of our site!". But, doing it this way, now I'll just say no thanX! :mad:
I didn't have any problems opening it up without "logging in" to the site. *shrug*

DarthChuckMc
09-14-2003, 12:23 PM
Just because you watermark the pic with your name doesn't make it exclusive.

Yakface had the same image up a day before you started this thread, too.

CloneTrooperMace
09-14-2003, 01:10 PM

Dude,I'm not like that,I can see the Pic fine.Maybe To many people are downloading the page.Maybe have you ever thought of that?

Chuck-I put CTM on all the images I get,BTW I got the image from someone.The Guy told me that he got the image from a freind.I didn't know that yakface had the logo too sorry.

I attached a pic if you can't the site to work!!

plo koon 200
09-14-2003, 03:11 PM
Great pic. Does your source have the script too. If so please e-mail it to me. I'm a spoiler maniac.

scruffziller
09-14-2003, 03:41 PM
That is another cool concept on how Anikin would look like if he got older with out the mask.:D