PDA

View Full Version : Hasbro silver Boba Fett

jonthejedi
09-12-2003, 03:10 PM
Anyone know how these were shipped, whether there was a tracking #, and about how long did it take to receive them? I ordered mine on 9/2, and still haven't seen them show up. Paizo's cust. service e-mail has not responded.

Dr Zoltar
09-12-2003, 03:37 PM
Don't know if they will be giving us a tracking number. But since they are using UPS, there must be one. I too ordered two on 9/2 but the site said it could take up to 3 weeks for them to ship, so I'm not too worried. Thought there was an article where one person claims to have received theirs already and the figs came wrapped in bubble wrap.

jonthejedi
09-13-2003, 05:15 AM
Don't know if they will be giving us a tracking number. But since they are using UPS, there must be one. I too ordered two on 9/2 but the site said it could take up to 3 weeks for them to ship, so I'm not too worried. Thought there was an article where one person claims to have received theirs already and the figs came wrapped in bubble wrap.
Thanks Dr. Z...yeah I read that article too, which is why maybe I thought they would have come by now.

Banthaholic
09-17-2003, 11:25 PM
In Scum's forums there is a similar thread. It ended up getting responded to by one of Paizzo's people.
They are expecting 3 _ weeks to fill all the orders, aparantly they're shipping out truckloads a day via UPS, and anyone with a PO box will take longer sicne they have to send those ones out specially by USPS, since UPS doens't ship to PO boxes.
I've been impatient myself, sit back and wait, we'll get them in due time. I initially wanted to email/call the fan club, but then rationalized that I better not, since I hope they continue to sell SW exclusives, I'd hate to have so many complaints about delivery, etc.. that they stray away from future offers.

jonthejedi
09-18-2003, 02:25 PM
In Scum's forums there is a similar thread. It ended up getting responded to by one of Paizzo's people.
They are expecting 3 _ weeks to fill all the orders, aparantly they're shipping out truckloads a day via UPS, and anyone with a PO box will take longer sicne they have to send those ones out specially by USPS, since UPS doens't ship to PO boxes.
I've been impatient myself, sit back and wait, we'll get them in due time. I initially wanted to email/call the fan club, but then rationalized that I better not, since I hope they continue to sell SW exclusives, I'd hate to have so many complaints about delivery, etc.. that they stray away from future offers.
Yep, you're right...and mine did show up today in mint condition!

Banthaholic
09-19-2003, 08:46 PM
I also got mine in the mail today. Arrived in great condition. I was amazed at the great car they took to ensure they wouldn't get ruined in transit.
I look forward to my next transaction with the SW fan club.