PDA

View Full Version : bloopers on the epi.I DVD?



Sith Worm
11-26-2001, 06:00 PM
Good Ol' cole told me the other day that there was bloopers on the DVD and that you had to punch in 1138 some were to find them? Is this true, or is JediCole crazy?

master jedi
11-26-2001, 07:23 PM
Just when you though you didn't have to explain the bloopers thing anymore.......

On disc 1 go to the Options menu. Press 10+ and 1 then Enter. Then press 3 and Enter. Finally press 8 and Enter. The 2 minute blooper rel should start.

GNT
11-27-2001, 03:42 AM
Originally posted by Sith Worm
Good Ol' cole told me the other day that there was bloopers on the DVD and that you had to punch in 1138 some were to find them? Is this true, or is JediCole crazy?

JeciCole is crazy :crazed:

And if you dont have a "Options menu" your totally scre**d like I am! :(

Rollo Tomassi
11-27-2001, 07:16 AM
Originally posted by GNT


JeciCole is crazy :crazed:

And if you dont have a "Options menu" your totally scre**d like I am! :(


Then you have a defective disc. When you pop the first disc in after that nifty little intro you get the main menu. on the main menu is:

Play Movie
Chapters
Options
Starwars.com


CLICK THE OPTIONS SECTION....then type in the code provided by my fellow Iowan master jedi:D

SWAFMAN
11-27-2001, 01:11 PM
..."secret code" thingy to work playing their DVD on their computer? I have a video out line so I play my DVDs from my PC out to my TV, but on many DVDs the options don't select properly via the computer vs. a regular DVD player. Before I get the EP1 DVD, I'd like to know if I'll be able to enjoy all the features.

Sith Worm
11-27-2001, 05:53 PM
Alright boys this is how I finally got it to work! 10+ then 1 then 3 and 8. If you hit enter it switches screens so master Jedi when you had to explain it again so painfully you sould have explained it right J/J!...

GNT
11-28-2001, 05:31 AM
Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi
Then you have a defective disc. When you pop the first disc in after that nifty little intro you get the main menu. on the main menu is:

Play Movie
Chapters
Options
Starwars.com


CLICK THE OPTIONS SECTION....then type in the code provided by my fellow Iowan master jedi:D

On mine it comes up as


Play Movie
Chapters
Languages


and thats it

Rollo Tomassi
11-28-2001, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by GNT


On mine it comes up as


Play Movie
Chapters
Languages


and thats it

bah. Who cares about Region 4 discs?:p

ThomasLane
11-28-2001, 10:29 AM
For you folks who can't get to the bloopers... You're not missing anything.

Sith Worm
11-28-2001, 07:37 PM
Nope not missing much at all. Half are same outtakes from the making doc. of R2 smashing into every thing, even though Qui throwing his lightsaber half way to the moon is pretty funny.

Rollo Tomassi
11-28-2001, 08:22 PM
The only one I laughed at was when the guy in the Ishi Tib mask (who obviously can't see a damn thing) plows in to R2 and then keeps walking and Natalie and Jake valiantly try to continue with their lines as if nothing is amiss.

master jedi
11-28-2001, 08:59 PM
The best one, I think, is the one with Yoda. I can't get enough of it.:crazed:

GNT
11-29-2001, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi


bah. Who cares about Region 4 discs?:p


I care cause Iwant to see it :)


Nope not missing much at all. Half are same outtakes from the making doc. of R2 smashing into every thing, even though Qui throwing his lightsaber half way to the moon is pretty funny.

Well thanks Sith Worm :(

Sith Worm
11-30-2001, 06:02 PM
Rollo you potty mouth! GNT can't you just buy A new DVD? And your welcome!...

Rollo Tomassi
12-01-2001, 01:47 AM
Sith Worm: Potty mouth??:eek: Because I said 'damn'?!?!:confused:

GNT: Languages. Australian for options.;) :rolleyes: (It was like..a Fosters commercial...get it??:cry: :cry: :cry: )

never mind... :Pirate: yeargh.

Anyway, try going to the LANGUAGES section and typing the "10+ 1 enter 3 enter 8 enter" code and see what happens...

GNT
12-01-2001, 02:06 AM
Originally posted by Sith Worm
GNT can't you just buy A new DVD? And your welcome!...

Then it'll probably be the same! :(


Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi
GNT: Languages. Australian for options.;) :rolleyes: (It was like..a Fosters commercial...get it??:cry: :cry: :cry: )

never mind... :Pirate: yeargh.

Anyway, try going to the LANGUAGES section and typing the "10+ 1 enter 3 enter 8 enter" code and see what happens...

Options should be still "Options" and not "Languages" as I have :( Although it is tempting to watch the film in other Languages :) I'll check when I watch it next

Sith Worm
12-03-2001, 09:53 PM
GNT gotta idea if you got anything for trade, i'll send you A DVD from over here! Let me know...

Rollo Tomassi
12-03-2001, 10:32 PM
You silly Lonestar person:p !!!

He's in Australia! A superior US DVD (region 1) won't work in his goofy upside down Region 4 DVD player.:p PSHAW...

P.S. I stuck a disc in upside down just for fun and everybody had Australian accents...it was strange...