PDA

View Full Version : FAO, Britcit

AndyW
09-14-2003, 02:16 PM
Got an email off that shop in blackpool, he says he wants 75 for all six sets, ouch.

Not so sure now, though that did include p&p. If you do happen to be passing, could you take a look and confirm, but only if your passing, don't put yourself out :)

britcit3
09-15-2003, 01:35 AM
Got an email off that shop in blackpool, he says he wants 75 for all six sets, ouch.

Not so sure now, though that did include p&p. If you do happen to be passing, could you take a look and confirm, but only if your passing, don't put yourself out :)

No worries Andy.

I should pass by there within the next couple of week.

BC3

AndyW
09-15-2003, 08:37 AM
Thankyou, I look forward to your report. May the force be with you :D

britcit3
09-26-2003, 01:14 AM
Thankyou, I look forward to your report. May the force be with you :D

Eh up Andy

I finally got into Thunderbooks yesterday......

The B5 sets are only sold as a 6 set with a yellow post-it note stuck on the front one saying 60. Having said that, the cards are pretty sun-bleached and there appears to be some damage where price stickers have been removed - they are far from mint.

They also had the Romando Trek micros (the only place that I have seen them for sale in the UK) for 17 each !!!!!!!!!! I think that I paid about 3 each for mine.

Cheers

BC3

AndyW
10-01-2003, 01:16 PM
Thanks for that, I should have some free time soon so I will take an adventure I think, the rommando's should interesting, I'd only like a couple of them so I might be tempted, 17 each is silly tho.

Thankyou again!