PDA

View Full Version : Anyone pre-ordered the Kit Fisto wave from EE?

tagmac
09-14-2003, 04:41 PM
I ordered the set of Kit, Saesee Tiin, and the articulated Clone Trooper over a month ago, but today I was looking on Entertainment Earth, and the set of 3 is no longer listed. Apparently, the case assortment was changed to include Obi-Wan and Mace. Anyone else pre-orde the set of 3? It is still listed as being backordered on my account, and I haven't been notified of any changes yet, so I'm wondering if they're still gonna sell sets of 3 only to those who pre-ordered them, or if they're gonna cancel them all.

:mad: Thanks again Has-blow, for refusing to pack all new figures in the case! And thanks again for making certain figures only available in 1 case assortment! (Ach Med Beq/Dignitary #2) :mad:

Turbowars
09-22-2003, 01:34 AM
I ordered the set of Kit, Saesee Tiin, and the articulated Clone Trooper over a month ago, but today I was looking on Entertainment Earth, and the set of 3 is no longer listed. Apparently, the case assortment was changed to include Obi-Wan and Mace. Anyone else pre-orde the set of 3? It is still listed as being backordered on my account, and I haven't been notified of any changes yet, so I'm wondering if they're still gonna sell sets of 3 only to those who pre-ordered them, or if they're gonna cancel them all.

:mad: Thanks again Has-blow, for refusing to pack all new figures in the case! And thanks again for making certain figures only available in 1 case assortment! (Ach Med Beq/Dignitary #2) :mad: Yeah EE should not have posted all the assortments for pre-order. There's so many variations of the waves, it's hard to keep up.

DarthChuckMc
10-05-2003, 02:42 PM
I received an email from them that my order for those were cancelled...but I did have the option to buy the WHOLE case if I was interested.

I think they changed it to

3x Super Art. Clone
3x Kit
3x Saesee
2x Obi-wan (Starfighter Pilot)
1x Durge

I'm not sure if the Obi-wan is the same as the next wave, or if we're getting a NEW one.

The next case is
3x Mace
3x Obi-Wan
3x Durge
3x Asajj

That seems like plenty of Durge and Obi-wan, and considering Durge is also a Deluxe figure, there is no need to flood the market with him.

tagmac
10-06-2003, 01:14 PM
I'm pretty sure it's the Clone Wars version. Hasbro has really dropped the ball on case assortments with these upcoming waves.

Turbowars
10-06-2003, 06:53 PM
I'm pretty sure it's the Clone Wars version. Hasbro has really dropped the ball on case assortments with these upcoming waves. It's not the first time and it wont be the last. I think the best case had to be the wave 13. The one with one of each in the case. That kind of assortment is great for on-line ordering. The case that have 3 of 4 different figures blows, but it's good for retail.