PDA

View Full Version : Unproduced Anakin's speeder scans.

sicqnus
09-15-2003, 05:20 AM
Just received the Anakin speeder today.

The box is a Mock-up (a Republic Gunship box) used to display the vehicle for presentation pictures, only the insert is specific to the Speeder.

There are no trademark or logo moulded in the plastic under the vehicle or anywhere else then it couldn't be a production sample, most probably a prototype.
There is a cool feature that makes me think about the Galoob products, an opening compartment in which a part of the the engine is... :p

I tried to have the opportunity to acquire more of these Speeders but I failed. BTW, I'm still in touch with my contacts. :sur:

I made big scans of the Speeder, be patient while it loads. ;)

UP : http://www.sicqnus.com/options/anaspeed1.jpg
DOWN : http://www.sicqnus.com/options/anaspeed21.jpg
SIDE : http://www.sicqnus.com/options/anaspeed3.jpg

sicqnus
09-15-2003, 05:31 AM
Anakin's speeder - opening hatch scans :

http://www.sicqnus.com/options/anaspeedoh01.jpg
http://www.sicqnus.com/options/anaspeedoh02.jpg

AndyW
09-15-2003, 08:31 AM
Great stuff, thanks for sharing!

britcit3
09-15-2003, 09:46 AM
One word - ENVY !!!!!!!!

bc3

shinakuma43
09-15-2003, 12:35 PM
Hmm, out of curiousity what is the penalty if caught breaking and entering to steal a toy in France? Also, do you have all your AFs organized neatly and out in the open? lol.

It went for a lot less than I expected it to go for, I didn't bid though since I was hoping your source would come through for you. I'm glad it was you who got it anyways. I'd rather see someone who puts in a lot of time and effort to help the AF community get it, plus I have your address, lol. Just kidding : )

Later,
S43

sicqnus
09-15-2003, 01:11 PM
This one came from China, it's not the one sold for $200 on Ebay. But it is similar, the one sold on Ebay has the Gunship box too.
My friend kept the Zam Wessels speeder for him but I'm confident, I will be able to post pictures soon.
For information, the seller in China wanted 28 (same thing in $US) for each speeder. I offered twice the price to be sure to have it. Then I got it for $60 shipping included. Far less than the $200 spent for the other one on Ebay. Not too bad.

shinakuma43
09-15-2003, 01:41 PM
Ahh, when I saw the post and the mention of it being in the Gunship box I figured you must've won the auction. I haven't loked at it since it ended, if I did I would have known it wasn;t you. Well, 60.00 is even much better. Hopefully I can get them someday. This damn crack isn't working, I started doing it so I could be obsessed with something else and get my mind off of AFs that exist which I don;t have, but now I find myself asking the crack dealers if they have the AFs I need. On top of that I needed a crack pipe so I had to turn my Tie Defender into a crack pipe. Sorry, I'm completely insane and apparenlty have absolutely nothing better to do thna make up stupid jokes, lol.

Later,
S43

This one came from China, it's not the one sold for $200 on Ebay. But it is similar, the one sold on Ebay has the Gunship box too.
My friend kept the Zam Wessels speeder for him but I'm confident, I will be able to post pictures soon.
For information, the seller in China wanted 28 (same thing in $US) for each speeder. I offered twice the price to be sure to have it. Then I got it for $60 shipping included. Far less than the $200 spent for the other one on Ebay. Not too bad.

Warstar
09-16-2003, 02:35 AM
What I wouldn't have done for Bole's Roor and Neva Kee's Podracers back in the day...and now I see this one and read about a Zam Wessel craft? FARG!

Ah well- I would give my right eye or left n*t for the Star Destroyer Prototype, however...

SAY!

Can we list in this thread what protos of AF's were produced but never manufactured in the mainstream? So far, I only remember:

-Imperial Star Destroyer
-Neva Kee's Podracer
-Boles Roor's Podacer
-Anakin's Speeder
-Zam Wessel's Speeder...

What else? I know there's more...

SWAFMAN
09-16-2003, 08:12 PM
I made big scans of the Speeder

sweet.......

and it even looks scaled to hold real minifigs!

Warstar
09-17-2003, 01:38 AM
sweet.......

and it even looks scaled to hold real minifigs!

I s'pose we can add the Death Star to the Prototype list ;)

Hasbro should have made mini-figs and sold them in packs- and made them fit in the Action Fleet ships- that would have been cool ;)

good shot jansen
09-17-2003, 09:45 AM
Can we list in this thread what protos of AF's were produced but never manufactured in the mainstream? So far, I only remember:

-Imperial Star Destroyer
-Neva Kee's Podracer
-Boles Roor's Podacer
-Anakin's Speeder
-Zam Wessel's Speeder...

What else? I know there's more...

hmmmmm, we had these all listed awhile back, lets see if i can remember........

death star (as you mentioned in a later post)
nemoidian shuttle
sebulba's alpha pod racer
mon calamari cruiser
spider droid

.............am i missing anything?

oh yeah, count dooku's solar sailer, :eek: .................oh i'm sorry, we seem to have all gotten proto-types, they just haven't gotten around to releasing the real thing yet :frus: :rolleyes: :mad:

sicqnus
09-17-2003, 09:59 AM
.............am i missing anything?

- Alpha series Trade Federation Hover Tank.

sergiurusu
09-18-2003, 02:00 AM
Sicqnus those are great pics and the speeder is awsome!!!