PDA

View Full Version : Ben Affleck breaks up with Jennifer Lopez...

JEDIpartner
09-16-2003, 09:47 AM
GOOD!

I, for one, think she's a ho and he's just not too bright. Thank God Mother Affleck talked some sense into that boy! Most of all... I was sick of hearing about them!!!

The Overlord Returns
09-16-2003, 09:53 AM
They were going out?

Jargo
09-16-2003, 10:08 AM
Thought his Mother just persuaded them to hold off getting hitched? Doesn't really matter anyway. She's a fat arsed moose and he's fairly average looking and averagely talented. I wouldn't miss either of them if they dropped off the face of the planet.

InsaneJediGirl
09-16-2003, 10:56 AM
Knew it wouldnt last.All a PR stunt to hype of the careers of both Ben and Jen.I was also sick of hearing about 'Bennifer' every time I turned on the T.V.Enough already!:dead:

JEDIpartner
09-16-2003, 10:59 AM
Thought his Mother just persuaded them to hold off getting hitched...
His mum asked him if she was the sort of girl he had envisioned himself marrying and having a family with. Apparently he thought not...

Jargo
09-16-2003, 11:42 AM
Oh well he's definately batting for the other team then. :p Dead cert.

JEDIpartner
09-16-2003, 11:45 AM
I think he and Matt Damon (if they were about 10 years younger) would make a great live-action Beavis and Butthead... another "sexually questionable" duo... :crazed:

mabudonicus
09-16-2003, 11:55 AM
Yeah, Sis, I was totally oblivious to it all 'til I was SURE I was hearing "bennifer" every once in a while... that was prolly the last straw...

But Gigli 2 is still going to be made... right??

El Chuxter
09-16-2003, 12:29 PM
I'm surprised they didn't wait until Jersey Girl came out to end the publicity stunt. I hate J-Lo, but I want to see that movie because Kevin Smith rocks!! :D

bobafrett
09-16-2003, 01:24 PM
I think I saw this video she had done that had a bit part by Ben in it, but the most recent time I saw it, Ben was no longer there............................or maybe it was just a dream. I can't stand her music anyway, and Ben is pretty average in loks and below avearage in talent, but he was pretty funny in Jay and Silent Bob strike back.

Exhaust Port
09-16-2003, 03:02 PM
I don't know why but it still suprises me to see this type of "news" make the evening news.

JEDIpartner
09-16-2003, 03:50 PM
I saw it on MTV... this kinda crap belongs there... not on REAL news. :D

Exhaust Port
09-16-2003, 03:59 PM
MTV isn't real news?

LTBasker
09-16-2003, 04:45 PM
Knew it wouldnt last.All a PR stunt to hype of the careers of both Ben and Jen.I was also sick of hearing about 'Bennifer' every time I turned on the T.V.Enough already!:dead:

Yep, with the fallout of Jiggley err Gigli you could tell their relationship was doomed. It's one thing when they report something like that every now and then, but when they started reporting stuff like jennifer having ben sign a contract to have sex at least 4 times a week, well.. that's just going too far.

Old Fossil
09-16-2003, 05:16 PM
Good, good! Don't much care for either of 'em. Sad that THEY get more press than a typhoon that kills a lot of people in Korea.

I DID like Ben's acting in 'Good Will Hunting,' though, esp. when his character goes to Will's interview.

Darth Jax
09-16-2003, 07:53 PM
i could care less what the two of them do as long as a) it's no longer reported on the front page of the paper/news and b) their plans for a remake of casablanca are scrapped.

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
09-16-2003, 09:44 PM
I heard a rumor on the radio and I also read on Compuserve News that a milkshake incident was the precipitator of the event. Apparently while dining one evening, Jennifer requested that a restaurant prepare a milkshake (cost: $100) and when they for some reason they refused, she threw a hissy fit. Affleck, apparently then had an epiphany, and realized that this was the type of person he would supposedly be wedded to, for a lifetime commitment. He was looking for an excuse for a way out of the wedding, (his mother probably helped coax him) used this incident as justification.

Of course it is only a rumor, and I am sure other incidents were more to blame.

I am glad that Ben came to his senses, because Jennifer Lopez doesn't seem like a desriable person to marry, and doesn't seem like someone who is willing to make a long term commitment.

2-1B
09-16-2003, 11:24 PM
I don't know if any of you watch Kilborn but last week after the "postponement" was announced, Kilby said somethig close to

"Sounds like someone couldn't fit into her prenup"
:D :D :D