PDA

View Full Version : Action Fleet Death Star pictures

sicqnus
09-16-2003, 04:57 PM
SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ONE MORE TIME... SICQNUS WAS THERE :eek: :crazed: :eek: !!!

Action Fleets should be not yet dead.
Last assortment announced by Hasbro via Hasbro France and the official Lucasfilm magazine :
- Death Star
- Blue A-wing fighter
- Star Destroyer

Could be available for Christmas 2003. :crazed: :happy: :crazed:

Look at this amazing DEATH STAR WITH FIRING SUPERLASER !!!!!!!!!
AAAAAARRRGHHH !!!

Kick ma asssssssssssssssssss !!!!!!!!

SWAFMAN
09-16-2003, 08:53 PM
JT,.... A N Y O N E !!!!!!!???????!!!!!!! Do we have confirmation on this from a 2nd source??????

:confused:

britcit3
09-17-2003, 01:53 AM
JT,.... A N Y O N E !!!!!!!???????!!!!!!! Do we have confirmation on this from a 2nd source??????

:confused:

Hey Sicq,

when was that printed ???????

BC3

Warstar
09-17-2003, 02:35 AM
ACK! MUst...have...all 3...

I WILL return to collection just for them!!!

MUST HAVE STAR DESTROYER!

*Drools horribly*

O_o...

Whoops ^_^; Sorry about that :D

...not really...;)

JediTricks
09-17-2003, 05:08 AM
No confirmation, Hasbro is holding up the works on their answers right now, dunno why anymore (they were out of town for a while, that I understood, but still?).

matthewilw
09-17-2003, 11:50 AM
I hate to sound ungrateful....but that's still not good enough for me. The one I really wanted was the jedi starfighter. Though I'm still excited about the possibility of the star destroyer and death star....the only one I truely look forward too is the jsf. But maybe if they do release those and they do well I'll get my jsf. :(

sergiurusu
09-18-2003, 03:07 AM
WOW! Can't wait to see them but still I don't believe Hasbro will release them. I want to but can't believe...

haggie
09-18-2003, 11:19 PM
Anybody notice that the Death Star shown appears to be the ANH version, not the ROTJ version as show back in 2001? Either that or it's "unfinished" side is not exposed.

ozzel888
09-20-2003, 02:38 PM
Glade to see that you are so crasy about it Sicqnus ! ;)

At last the death star in action fleet, and the star destroyer too... We must hope ! For once, please don't desapoint us hasbro... :crazed:

This picture come from the "lucasfilm magazine", the french official fanclub mag.

JediTricks
09-21-2003, 10:19 PM
From what Hasbro told us, these *aren't* coming. Nothing is coming in the Action Fleet line at all right now, everything that's out is what's coming out. :( These look really good too.

Warstar
09-21-2003, 11:19 PM
If there are pictures of those toys, there are pieces.

If there are pieces, they exist.

Since they exist, there's Ebay.

You can be damned sure I will make the guy who sells the AF Star Destroyer a very rich man...'cause damn it, I've wanted one since 1996...:p

Billy_Dee_Binks
09-28-2003, 01:29 PM
Hmmm... it seems like Hasbro did put some work behind the Death Star. That pull out Turbo laser wasn´t part of the original concept Galoob had, I think.

Anyway, they are canceled right now. Maybe Hasbro will release it as a Ep 3 AF toy in 2005? (That is if we´ll see the DS by then.)

Warstar
09-30-2003, 04:05 AM
Hmmm... it seems like Hasbro did put some work behind the Death Star. That pull out Turbo laser wasn´t part of the original concept Galoob had, I think.

Anyway, they are canceled right now. Maybe Hasbro will release it as a Ep 3 AF toy in 2005? (That is if we´ll see the DS by then.)

*Patiently watches Ebay...waiting for the Death Star and the Star Destroyer protos to appear...*

Billy_Dee_Binks
10-05-2003, 07:49 AM
Hmmm.... today I had a weird dream.
I´ve been in one of those small general stores in Vienna where
I found quite a lot of bootleg 3 3/4 Star Wars figures (created in my wildest imagination) AND the Action Fleet DS!It was loose and I made the turbo laser come out by turning the base. Pretty cool!

I will post the rest of this dream somewhere else. What´s the best place to post about bootlegs from POTF II and Ep 1 figures
mixed with pirates of the Carribian? :crazed:

SWAFMAN
10-08-2003, 09:23 AM
wow, I had a very similar dream a while back. I, too, was in a small "mom & pop" type store in a small town. They had tons of Action Fleet, including all the hard to find tail-enders from the OT/EU waves. I was trying so hard to keep my cool. I was going to buy their entire stock.

...and then (literally) I woke up.

It was such a vivd dream, that I was honestly sad for hours after I woke up about not getting to buy those ships.

Billy_Dee_Binks
10-08-2003, 03:34 PM
More things keep popping up in my head:
I dreamt of a MM three pack that included the Mon Calamari flag ship (which was about four inches long, the other Calamari ship and a A-Wing). I think they were DIE-CASTS- at least the big flag ship.

Also created in my dreams: 3 3/4" Watto (dressed as a Pirate LOL!) with funny photoshop picture, Watto (with Jedi-like shirt), Qui-Gon with glow in the dark robe and another extra glow in the dark head,
Pirate Chewbacca and a very interesting mix between a Tusken and AOTC´s Anakin. Quite interesting stuff. I remember grabbing for about ten to twelve figures, walking to the cash desk and not finding my wallet. Then I woke up.... ****! :(

I once had another of those small general stores carrying Galoob toys dreams. These included Jango´s Slave 1 (bigger than the first AF but still crambled in an old AF box), Anakin´s speeder and others.
THEY ALL CAME WITH MINI FIGURES which was really nice.

But hey, dreams do come true....don´t they? :rolleyes:

Warstar
10-09-2003, 04:40 AM
If you really want that "Pirate Chewbacca," go find the "Shadows of the Empire" version in the 3 3/4 inch figure line ;)

He already exists :D