PDA

View Full Version : Palisades: 3 3/4" Army of Darkness Figures!!

Beast
09-17-2003, 05:24 PM
Palisades recently picked up the rights for 'Army of Darkness', and word has come out what they plan to do with it. They're looking to do a line of 3 3/4" 2-packs, that will retail for around $12-14. This is great news for us 'Evil Dead' fans, and I can't wait to see where they take the line. The big news was spilled by Ken Lilly (The Product Development Director for Palisades) over at the SimponsCollectorsBoard. Hopefully the size means they plan things like Ash's Car, the DeathCoaster, maybe a Castle or Cabin Playset. :D

Hey guys...the pricing has not been set yet on AOD, but they will likely be between 12-14 per 2-PACK. Each 2-pack has a a figure like, say Ash, with a Deadite figure, several accessories and figure bases. When you break it down each fig won't be THAT much more than a figure at that scale, but it will be a little more.

Gotta be...volume always affects costs which affects price. These won't, because of what they are, be anywhere near a Star Wars style volume level, and that usually causes prices to go up because you have much lower runs.

Why 3.75? Why not? You can pack a LOT of detail into a 3.75-inch figure...and besides. We want people to be able to build an ARMY of Darkness...and at a six-inch scale that would fill up a room real fast.
MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

mrhat
09-17-2003, 05:33 PM
Hurray!! Wait- I thought McFarline had the rights to AOD... Whats going on here? Well now my dream can be fofilled-- Army of Darkness VS Star Wars!! Hurray

mrmiller
09-18-2003, 02:19 PM
Very cool! I was never really satisfied with the McFarlane one and will lookforward to these. I can see it now- Gungans vs. Droids vs. Jedi vs. Clones Vs. Imperial Army vs. Rebel Army vs. Army of Darkness! That has spinoff written all over it. :crazed:

=MATT=

mrhat
09-18-2003, 02:55 PM
I hear a sitcom... wait no no NO. Ok Fox didnt hear me... Finally a managibly size AOD figures

Beast
01-30-2004, 06:51 PM
The UK Toy Fare showed a couple pictures of sculpts, and the Pit Witch sculpt. Looks pretty good. Especially the Evil Ash and the Knight. Can't wait for these to come out. Just a brilliant idea. :)

Lots of good stuff has been shown at this week's UK Toy Fair, and one of the one's we've been waiting on is Palisades' new figure line based on 'Army of Darkness' and after checking out the above pics from our sister site, Figures.com's UK Toy Fair coverage, we're more excited than ever.

Several incarnations of characters from 'AOD' have been produced over the last few years, so what's Palisades' strategy to being different? They're making the whole freaking ARMY!!! At least that's the impression I get by looking at their lineup for the first 2 series.

In addition to Series Manistays Ash, Evil Ash, and the Pit Witch, Palisades is rounding out the rest of the series' with different Knights. There are a couple of Skeleton Knights, and a human knight which is fine by us because there is a serious lack of Knight figures in the Toy World today.

Check back soon for more info on this great new line, and check out the rest of the UK Toy Fair coverage HERE.
MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

JediTricks
01-30-2004, 07:35 PM
I guess since McFarlane already did 6" figures and Sideshow did 12"ers, this was the only other size that Pali could stand out with. Personally, I think it's a novel idea, and depending on the execution, I can see a lot of Ash figures selling (especially if they do the accessories right like they have with their Muppets line) -- pity the poor fool who shares the bubble with Ash. ;) The pricepoint feels a little high even for 2packs, but on the other hand, you'll have an Ash figure that can stomp Darth Maul and shoot Cobra Commander in the helmet, plus other fun AOD stuff to harass your SW and Joes with. :D

Beast
01-30-2004, 08:09 PM
I'm betting they'll follow Toddy's lead and pack the Pit Witch with him. I was thinking the 'Evil Ash', but he should come with Arthur or Evil Sheila. I wish they had the rights to do vehicles though. I really want a 'Death Coaster'. :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

plasticfetish
01-31-2004, 04:22 PM
Those look great and it's a cool idea! I really like that they're 3 3/4" figures, I kind of miss the fact that we don't get much at that size any more.

Here's a question... and I'll throw this one out there to anyone and about any other Palisades line. I've only ever bought their "Micronauts" figures, and honestly they're made very poorly, so I'm pretty skittish when it comes to Palisades. How is the quality of their other lines? I've wanted to buy their Resident Evil stuff before, because it looks really good, but I've passed because of the other quality issues. The Muppets stuff looks OK, but I've never handled any of it to see how cheesy it is or isn't.

This Army of Darkness idea sounds great, and I'm ready to go for it, but...

Opinions?

jjreason
01-31-2004, 06:08 PM
Just judging by the weight of the figures in packages, I'm thinking the quality on those is pretty good. The paint detail, accuracy of application and detail on the accessories is extremely good. I've never heard a gripe, and Jargo's a HUGE fan of these. He's also quite picky about his toys (not a bad thing), and he loves the Muppet collection.

I have heard quite a few gripes about the new Micronauts, so I too would be hesitant to blow a bunch of money on them before seeing the figures first hand. I think the vinyl they'll likely use to make these figures is easier to work with than that hard (and sometimes clear) Micronaut plastic, which seems brittle.

plasticfetish
01-31-2004, 06:39 PM
Yes, good point about materials. Though, I've seen others use the same stuff time and time again without nearly as much problem. Heck, I've got 30 year old Mego Micronauts that are in better shape than the Palisades ones I've opened recently.

Ultimately for their Micronauts line, it was an issue of terrible manufacturing problems and really bad quality control on the part of Palisades. Most of what ended up shipping to stores should have never been shipped in the first place... probably should have never left China. Palisades had some tough breaks, but I don't think they handled it very well either. Water under the bridge though, the line's dead and most of what's out there is selling for 75% off at this point.

I may have to go out and grab one of those RE figures that I've been eye-balling just to see for myself.

Beast
02-03-2004, 10:39 PM
Some updated info about the "Army of Darkness" figure series. Sounds pretty good. Glad they are doing various Ash's from the movie. The news comes from Figures.com. Can't wait for Toy Fair. :)

UK Toy Fair 2004 - Palisades: Army of Darkness

Ash is back! New 4-inch scale action figure line!

Director Sam Raimi's third Evil Dead film installment - Army of Darkness - will receive a fresh lease on life this year as a new line of action figures from Palisades Toys. While Ash, our movies hero, has been the focus of previous collectible endeavours, Palisades' focus will be on the "ARMY" in Army of Darkness.

Two assortments (Series 1 and 2) will debut later this year. Each series will star two 4-inch scale figures featuring up to 9 points of articulation each. While the exact line-up and pairing has yet to be revealed, Palisades announced at the UK Toy Fair that each two-pack will contain variant versions of Ash and a multitude of Deadites. Figures that will see production include "Splitting Ash," an "S-Mart Ash," "Hero Ash," "Evil Ash," Pit Witch, various Skeleton Warriors, and the winged Deadite shown at the beginning of the movie.

Stay glued for images and further info as the US Toy Fair rapidly approaches.
MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

JediTricks
02-04-2004, 10:08 PM
S-mart Ash, that figure is going to kick so much behind in my collection! He can use his pricegun to put clearance prices on all the unused Saga lightsabers in my collection and stick 'em in the sporting goods department. :D

Beast
02-07-2004, 10:54 AM
Here's a couple detailed pictures of the Evil Ash and Deadite Scout figures. As well as a bit more information about the line. Can't wait for these to come out. They look sweet. :)

"This is different than the other figure we are calling "Final Battle Ash" for example...same clothing (although more distressed) but with the leggings, arm and knee pads, plate mail armor chest plate, goggles and halberd that he uses to fend off Evil Sheila. It would make more sense to release him when Evil Ash V-2 (the "signature" version, shown here as an unpainted prototype) comes out, know what I mean? Since they battle each other in those two outfits."
MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

JediTricks
02-08-2004, 09:28 PM
Wow, without paint, this is the first time I've ever really been able to see Bruce Campbell's face as Evil Ash, which means that figure has a scary-good likeness!

Beast
03-02-2004, 10:40 PM
The first pictures of one of the Army of Darkness Ash figures have been revealed. The 'Hero Ash' figure, is one of many that will be availabe in the upcoming Army of Darkness Line. This is a 2-UP prototype, that Palisades is selling on E-Bay. Looks pretty damn sweet to me. :)

Palisades Army of Darkness Prototype

Presented in this auction is an unpainted pre-production sample “2-up” of the Hero Ash action figure, from the 3.75-inch Army of Darkness action figure line, coming this summer from Palisades.

A pre-production sample is usually a special preview sample that the factory sends for review and ultimately the product development department and the licensor review it and make any necessary changes in order to bring you the finished product. The term “pre-production sample”, however, is a blanket term used to cover many different stages of the review and production process. Even the items that are produced before the factory stage begins are technically referred to as “pre-production samples”. That includes original sculpts, patterns, paint masters, tour samples, other sculpt review samples and so forth.

This Ash figure is what is known internally as a “SCULPT PATTERN”, which means that it was cast in a resin material and was produced specifically for the factory to use as the guide for reproducing the sculpture overseas. These are always unpainted samples, as the factory uses this item and molds it to prepare it for tooling in steel.

You do not typically see these items on eBay, since they are rarely returned to the US and most often are destroyed. Of all the various stages in plastic, this is probably the most rare from the process since typically ONE Sculpt Pattern is created and no additional castings are ever needed except for creation of Paint Masters and Tour Samples.

Why is this here? Because when we were casting these pieces, we ended up with an extra one, particularly since we had some revisions to make to this item before we recast it and sent it to the factory. It is 200% of the actual size of the product. Typically referred to as a “2-up”, this eight inch tall sculpture it is to be reduced 50% in size to generate the final 4-inch scale action figure.

You will often also hear this level of pre-production stage sample referred to as a “Tooling Pattern” or “2-Up”.

This is the ONLY sample of its kind from the production process as the other pieces from the same level of the production process have either been spoken for, sold, or destroyed during the manufacturing process.

Own a VERY unique piece of action figure history!

Item does not include any packaging. We will carefully wrap item prior to shipment.

Includes a Certificate of Authenticity signed by Michael Horn, President and CEO of Palisades Toys to prove that you are getting the GENUINE article!

Palisades is an eBay Power Seller, so bid with confidence!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3178318833&category=348

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

plasticfetish
03-03-2004, 03:08 AM
Wow.
Besides the fact that the figure looks pretty cool, I'm really surprised that they're selling this prototype right now. I peek at the Palisades auctions from time to time, and that's a first. Almost seems like a bad idea to let it go to the public before the toy line has been launched.
Hmmm, weird.

Beast
03-06-2004, 10:13 AM
And now Palisades is selling a prototype of one of the Deadite figures. Looks pretty dang good. Can't wait to see some finished 3 3/4" figures. But the prototypes alone make me hopeful. :)

Palisades Army of Darkness Prototype

Presented in this auction is an unpainted pre-production sample “2-up” of on of the Deadite action figures, from the 3.75-inch Army of Darkness action figure line, coming this summer from Palisades.

A pre-production sample is usually a special preview sample that the factory sends for review and ultimately the product development department and the licensor review it and make any necessary changes in order to bring you the finished product. The term “pre-production sample”, however, is a blanket term used to cover many different stages of the review and production process. Even the items that are produced before the factory stage begins are technically referred to as “pre-production samples”. That includes original sculpts, patterns, paint masters, tour samples, other sculpt review samples and so forth.

This Deadite figure is what is known internally as a “SCULPT PATTERN”, which means that it was cast in a resin material and was produced specifically for the factory to use as the guide for reproducing the sculpture overseas. These are always unpainted samples, as the factory uses this item and molds it to prepare it for tooling in steel.

You do not typically see these items on eBay, since they are rarely returned to the US and most often are destroyed. Of all the various stages in plastic, this is probably the most rare from the process since typically ONE Sculpt Pattern is created and no additional castings are ever needed except for creation of Paint Masters and Tour Samples.

Why is this here? Because when we were casting these pieces specifically to get them done in time for display at Toy Fair in February, we ended up with an extra one, particularly since we had some revisions to make to this item before we recast it and sent it to the factory. It is 200% of the actual size of the product. Typically referred to as a “2-up”, this eight inch tall sculpture it is to be reduced 50% in size to generate the final 4-inch scale action figure.

You will often also hear this level of pre-production stage sample referred to as a “Tooling Pattern” or “2-Up”.

This is the ONLY sample of its kind from the production process as the other pieces from the same level of the production process have been spoken for, sold, or destroyed during the manufacturing process.

Own a VERY unique piece of action figure history!

Item does not include any packaging. We will carefully wrap item prior to shipment.

Includes a Certificate of Authenticity signed by Michael Horn, President and CEO of Palisades Toys to prove that you are getting the GENUINE article!

Palisades is an eBay Power Seller, so bid with confidence!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3179742705

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

plasticfetish
03-07-2004, 07:04 PM
Hah! It's going for over $50 now! That thing's hot... it's so cool that these are going to be smaller figures. Very exciting!

plasticfetish
03-17-2004, 03:55 AM
Spotted this one yet?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3181315280

Army of Darkness "Knight" figure! Ooof, I wish I had the money to spend on those prototypes right now. Grrrr.

Beast
03-20-2004, 08:19 PM
Was checking out pictures from Wizard World, over on Galactic Hunter. And there was two pictures that showed several of the Army of Darkness figures that Palasaides is doing. There's even a 2-headed Ash. Kewl! It's not the best pictures, but we do get some more ideas of what's to come.

http://www.galactichunter.com/absoluteig/gallery.asp?action=viewimage&imageid=9707&text=&categoryid=3271&box=&shownew=

http://www.galactichunter.com/absoluteig/gallery.asp?action=viewimage&imageid=9708&text=&categoryid=3271&box=&shownew=

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

plasticfetish
03-20-2004, 08:48 PM
2-headed Ash looks very cool!

So, it look like these figures have no knee or waist articulation... is that the deal? Or is it just because these are prototypes?

Beast
03-21-2004, 11:24 AM
Ok, really not thrilled with the announcements for this line so far. Series 1 will consist of 4 figure 2-packs. And 3 exclusive figure 2-packs. Massive disapointment from this, is that Evil Ash will only be available as an exclusive in Series I. Leave it to Palisades to screw up a perfectly good line, with exclusives and poor choices. :(

Series One:

Hero Ash/Deadite Scout 2-pack
This is the normal version of Ash you see throughout most of the movie, and the Scout is a Deadite with a brief speaking role, one that informs Evil Ash about the status of the Army and its positioning as they approach the castle.

Pit Witch/Deadite Centurion 2-pack
You know who the Pit Witch is, though some think she should be called Pit Zombie and other names. This is basically the SECOND creature that Ash fights in the Pit...not the first. The Centurion is a Roman armored Deadite. Yeah, go figure, they actually had some Roman armored Deadites in the film, though it takes place in Great Britain...one could argue I suppose that they were dead Roman soldiers from WAY back, awakened., buried there in some ancient battle.

Knight/Deadite Pikeman 2-pack
This is your Army builder generic Plate armored Knight. The Pikeman is a Deadite based on one of the generic Deadites in the film. He is also sporting Plate mail on his torso, some chain, and a chainmail head covering.

Deadite/Deadite Footsoldier 2-pack
This is your generic "standard" Deadite, the one in the film that was an actor in a rubber suit, with rotting flesh, not the puppeted or stop motion full skeletons. The Deadite Footsoldier is one of the Skeletal Deadites with some more traditional "evil" design armor on him and what looks to be an Austrian-based helmet.

Exclusives:

Splitting Ash/Deadite 2-pack
Ash with two heads...does it get funnier than that? This is the "birth" of Evil Ash, and it is an exclusive to an as-yet-to-be-confirmed retailer. The Deadite inside is a repaint of the standard fleshy Deadite.

Evil Ash V-1/Deadite Scout 2-pack
Called "Evil Ash Version 1" internally, this is taken from the scene where Evil Ash, buried by Ash after his first defeat, is awakened when Ash fails to read the Necronomicron properly. He comes up out of the Earth, re-assembles, and utters the phrase "I..........LIVE..........again.......". The Deadite Scout is a repaint of the regular edition Deadite Scout.

Knight/Deadite 2-pack
This is a caped, open helmet version of the Plate Mail Knight. Some may say...hey that looks like it's supposed to be Arthur but it hardly looks like him at all! That's because we have no likeness rights to the side actors, so we have to fake it a bit. The Deadite inside is a full-on Naked Skeleton Deadite. What makes this one so freakin' cool? Comes with a Wheely Shield...you'll see that on a Daily Bit this week.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

sith_killer_99
03-21-2004, 11:50 AM
Sounds great, but it looks like we will have an Army of Darkness and noone to fight them, except Ash. ;)

Beast
03-21-2004, 02:51 PM
Some better pictures have popped up, over at Raving Toy Maniac. :)

http://www.toymania.com/toyshows/wwla04/full/pal1.shtml
http://www.toymania.com/toyshows/wwla04/full/pal2.shtml
http://www.toymania.com/toyshows/wwla04/full/pal3.shtml
http://www.toymania.com/toyshows/wwla04/full/pal8.shtml
http://www.toymania.com/toyshows/wwla04/full/pal15.shtml

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Beast
03-25-2004, 11:57 AM
Here's some info and pictures from Palisades:

http://www.palisadestoys.com/new/whatsnew/thebit/Armyofdarkness/Thurs3_25_04.php
http://www.palisadestoys.com/new/whatsnew/thebit/Armyofdarkness/Thur3_4_04.php

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

plasticfetish
03-25-2004, 05:58 PM
All right, I get it.

This stuff looks great. Looks like there's plenty of articulation and the detail is super. The deadites look great. Ash looks really good also... I hope that they do an Evil Dead version eventually. I hope that they do figures from all 3 movies for that matter.

Very cool!

Beast
04-14-2004, 02:52 PM
We have confirmation of who's getting the very first exclusive in this line. I still hate the overabundance of exclusives. Hopefully they will not be to difficult to aquire. Here's a new picture and the news, from Figures.com. :)

A Diamond Previews Exclusive!

Palisades presents this Exclusive 2-Pack that includes a figure of Ash splitting in two, as well as a repainted version of a Deadite Scout figure. Both figures stand approximately 4” tall and feature an incredible 20 points of articulation. This 2-Pack also includes various accessories, including Deadite mace, sword, dagger and shield, a shotgun and holster, the Necronomicon, and seperate bases for each character! Blister card packaging and scheduled to ship September 2004 for $14.99.
MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Beast
05-09-2004, 07:32 AM
Here's some more updates about the upcoming AOD figure line. Including soem pictures of figures that are planned for Series 2 and 3. They're sure looking damn good, I especially like the various Evil Ash's, Winged Deadite, and the Henry the Red figure. Hopefully we'll get a Wiseman, Shelia, and Evil Shelia as well. :)

http://www.palisadestoys.com/new/whatsnew/thebit/Armyofdarkness/Tues5_04_04.php
http://www.action-figure.com/Article11582.html
http://www.action-figure.com/Article11586.html
http://www.action-figure.com/Article11587.html
http://www.action-figure.com/Article11588.html
http://www.action-figure.com/Article11602.html
http://www.action-figure.com/Article11603.html
http://www.action-figure.com/Article11604.html
http://www.action-figure.com/Article11613.html

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Beast
12-29-2004, 02:20 AM
Here's some updated pictures of the planned Series II.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

JediTricks
12-29-2004, 03:05 AM
Only last week did I learn that wave 1 was at all released around here, spotted a 2pack at Suncoast while holiday shopping. Pit Witch action figure, Ted Raimi must be *so* proud. ;)

RooJay
12-31-2004, 12:09 AM
Using one of the numerous gift cards I pulled for Christmas (lucky me as I have absolutely no money otherwise!) I went ahead and picked up the first of my collection - the Ash/Deadite Scout, and Pit Witch/Deadite Centurion 2-packs. I was totally bowled over by exactly how much articulation these things have! All of them - even the skeletal figures with their spindly legs - have double jointed knees! They all have ball-jointed heads, shoulders and hips, and most have cut-joint wrists, biceps, waists and thighs; those that don't make up for it with ball-jointed hips and double ball-jointed shoulders! Most of the non-skeletal figures even have double jointed elbows. Shame on Hasbro for cheating us out of anything near this level of articulation (I'd have no problem paying fifteen bucks a pair for Star Wars figures if they were consistently this poseable. I think I should also mention that they come loaded with accessories too)! I can't wait to get my own army of...well...darkness built. It's great to see that S-Mart Ash in series 2!
If I had one criticism about the figures it's that the Ash figure looks even less like Bruce Campbell than the prototype did. Still, it's not really that bad and there's always a chance for them to improve on the likeness with future releases. Of course, I'm also going to have to demand that Palisades kick down an Ash with the chainsaw very soon.

JediTricks
12-31-2004, 12:57 AM
Man, I'll have to give these another look. You have a great point, Palisades is barely able to get product into our hands yet their figures in this same scale and not too far off pricepoint kick Hasbro's Star Wars tail. I hope Palisades uses this scale and design style for another license soon, so many licenses could use this type of treatment.

Beast
04-20-2005, 05:13 PM
Sooooooo glad I decided not to collect this line. Especially with what Palisades is doing with it. They're going to drive intrest into the ground, and slit the throat of the line. Shame really, it could have been a decent line with some brains behind it. :p

Wednesday, April 20, 2005
Ash Goes Blind
… As Palisades Toys officially unveils Army of Darkness™ Series 2
Elkridge, MD (April 20, 2005) – “Groovy!!”

That’s the only word that can be used to describe Palisades Toys’ second series of action figures based on director Sam Raimi’s 1993 film, Army of Darkness. The film – a cult favorite in theatres and on DVD – follows the adventures of Ash as he is transported back in time to 1400 A.D., where he must fight an army of Deadite soldiers led by an evil version of himself, and retrieve the Necronomicon (the Book of the Dead) to return home.

Now you can continue to build your own Army of Darkness at home, with Palisades’ second series of fully articulated and eye-poppingly detailed 4-inch scale action figures. But this time around, there’s a twist… Because Army of Darkness Series 2 has forgone the 2-packs of the previous series, and will be packaged individually in blind packaging! That means, you won’t know which figure you’re getting until you open it – making collecting even more fun!! Each box will include a figure with great new accessories and figure bases.

Here are the ratios of each blind packaged figure to be produced:

Duke – 1:8
Pit Deadite – 1:8
Deadite Infantry – 1:8
Red Knight – 1:8
Deadite Archer – 1:8
Deadite Captain – 1:8
Evil Ash – 1:16
Winged Deadite – 1:16
Red Knight Infantry – 1:16
Pit Battle Ash (with chainsaw) – 1:32
Blue Knight Infantry – Chase Figure
S-Mart Ash – Chase Figure

Available in the fall of 2005, the SRP for each blind pack is $6.99.
MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

JediTricks
04-20-2005, 08:17 PM
Oh man, that is terrible! If they weren't blind packs, the price would be super sweet too, this makes no sense to me. I too am glad now that I didn't pick any of these up, what a massive disappointment.

Beast
04-20-2005, 08:35 PM
And according to Palisades forums, the future 4" lines will also be blind packed. This includes Terminator and the one line I was really excited about, Planet of the Apes. :(

http://www.palisadestoys.com/buzzimages/AOD%20Assortments.jpg

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

RooJay
04-20-2005, 10:07 PM
Fan-frikkin-tastic! :rolleyes: So now chances are pretty good that my efforts to build an actual 'army' of darkness could cause me to end up with an Army of Ash. Of all the stupid ideas I've seen toy companies come up with, this has to be one of the worst. Assuming they keep the price of individual figures from the two-packs, that means these are going to be about 7 bucks a piece! Way too much for a blind packaged figure! Talk about shooting oneself in the foot! :stupid: I'm betting after the second AOD assortment hits and fails miserably that either the T2 line is cancelled, or ends up bringing back the two-pack format. Too bad it'll already have been too late for the AOD line.

JediTricks
04-20-2005, 10:40 PM
Palisades just shot themselves in the face with that move. I am so disappointed, but they'll be the ones really disappointed with Diamond gets a bunch of complaints from their customers of figures that have been torn open to see who is inside and stops ordering from Pali until their customers' stores can figure out how to get rid of them.

Wugmanmax
04-21-2005, 04:24 PM
Hey JarJar Binks, are you also "Splinter" in another life? ;)

Beast
04-21-2005, 06:07 PM
Indeed, that is I. :)
Welcome to one of my other home away from home, on the net. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks