PDA

View Full Version : favorite jedi power

sergiurusu
09-18-2003, 03:02 AM
What would be your favorite Jedi power: lightning, grip, object lifting, mind trick, other?

TeeEye7
09-18-2003, 05:38 AM
This may fall under the catagory of "object lifting", but I'm partial to the power of leveling battle droids with a flick of the wrist!

Pendo
09-18-2003, 05:52 AM
I'd love to be able to move objects with my mind. Imagine how lazy I could be :D. I could live on my couch, feet up, using the force to bring do all the house work :p.

PENDO!

InsaneJediGirl
09-18-2003, 08:29 AM
Out of those choices..Mind trick.No more speeding tickets:D

LusiferSam
09-18-2003, 11:34 AM
I'd have to go with Mind Trick. Oh the things I would make people think.

bobafrett
09-18-2003, 12:44 PM
Being a Stormtrooper (no, I don't actually believe I'm a Stormtrooper), and being converted to the darkside, I would have to say those lightning bolts like the ones the Emperor had would be nice. You get dumped after 3 years in a relationship, and you could unleash the fury of lightning on the one you used to love. "Three years, and all those dinners and movies and christmas gifts, and this is how you treat me............KABROOM" Not enough to do any serious damage, just enough to leave em in a smoking heap!

Feel the power of the darkside

scruffziller
09-18-2003, 01:05 PM
Doppleganger.

Kidhuman
09-18-2003, 05:16 PM
Mind Trick, would be great. I could make em think I am doing all the others to them.

Stop choking me........I'm not.

Stop shooting lightning at me........I'm not

Jedi_Master_Guyute
09-18-2003, 06:12 PM
Jedi Mind Trick, of course!

"No boss lady, you said i'd be making 11.50 an hour to wash dishes"
"No, you will go in the back and bring out that unopened case of LOTR figures for me"

Oh, that would rule. :D

stillakid
09-18-2003, 06:14 PM
Impressing hot chicks with my ability to levitate fruitlike objects.

Exhaust Port
09-18-2003, 08:37 PM
The ability to lift large objects. I'd make a fortune every winter pulling saps out of snow drifts.

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
09-18-2003, 09:31 PM
I would have to say the Mind Control powers. Who has not wished that they had the ability to take over another's mind and order them around, at one time? It certainly would make our lives easier.

"Is there a problem officer?"

"Yes, do you know how fast you were going? I am going to have write you a ticket."

(Waves hand). "That won't be necessary."

(Officer has a blank look on his face), "That won't be necessary." (rips up ticket).

"You will now go back to your car and be ashamed that you ever pulled me over."

(Officer walks back to his car) "I am going back to my car, deeply ashamed that I ever pulled you over," (starts crying).

Of course a true jedi would never do this. ;)

sergiurusu
09-20-2003, 02:10 AM
I would take mind trick too. :D

DewMan37
09-20-2003, 09:58 AM
I like Plo Koon's ability to 'charge up,' so when he even touches someone, he causes damage to them. (Seen in Jedi Power Battles)

Tonysmo
09-21-2003, 01:52 AM
Mind trick by all means.

( waves hand )"sir, those arent the keys to that porche. in fact, thats not your porche..."

( waves hand )"you dont want to charge me for these $400 in Star Wars figures.."

( waves hand )"you'll pick up the tab for this esquisite dinner and move about your buisness"

and of course - the greatest reason for the mind trick?

( waves hand )"you will.. SHOW US YOUR _ _ _ _ !!!"