PDA

View Full Version : Lucas adding to ANH

gecklund
09-18-2003, 04:07 PM
An old JARJAR is making his way through the cantina when he bumps into Greedo. This causes Greedo to miss as he fires at Han Solo. JarJar is surprised by the blast and turns quickly to see what happened. As he turns he hits Greedo in the head with his drink and knocks him out.
Han avoids the whole fire fight and no one is killed.

Beast
09-18-2003, 04:10 PM
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight. :crazed: :D

Well, welcome to the forums. Here's your complimentary basket of duct tape and POTJ Jar Jar Binks action figure. Enjoy your stay, and avoid eye contact with any of the staff. They have a habid of chewing hands off. ;) :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Pendo
09-18-2003, 04:59 PM
LMAO, what a great first post :D! Welcome to the forums :).

PENDO!

plo koon 200
09-18-2003, 05:33 PM
It could happen. Sounds like a realistic post to me. Welcome to the forums.

Kidhuman
09-18-2003, 06:10 PM
Funny, but sounds true. Welcome aboard.

gecklund
09-18-2003, 06:14 PM
Thanks for the warm greeting. I have been checking sirsteves site since 1996.

Exhaust Port
09-18-2003, 06:20 PM
1996? Wow, your forum entrance is long over due. Welcome Gecklund.

stillakid
09-18-2003, 07:16 PM
An old JARJAR is making his way through the cantina when he bumps into Greedo. This causes Greedo to miss as he fires at Han Solo. JarJar is surprised by the blast and turns quickly to see what happened. As he turns he hits Greedo in the head with his drink and knocks him out.
Han avoids the whole fire fight and no one is killed.

Well, it certainly makes that wild shot a lot more plausible. Send it in to the Ranch. What can it hurt?

gecklund
09-18-2003, 09:39 PM
After seeing the laser come out sideways from Greedo's blaster in ANH even JarJar couldn't hurt that scene.

It was perfect. Now its not.

plo koon 200
09-18-2003, 10:00 PM
gecklund I see in your member profile that you are an animation director. Can you tell me what that is all about? Also what do you think of the Clone Wars shorts and what is your favorite animated film and director? What do you think of Miyazaki?

gecklund
09-19-2003, 01:03 AM
gecklund I see in your member profile that you are an animation director. Can you tell me what that is all about? Also what do you think of the Clone Wars shorts and what is your favorite animated film and director? What do you think of Miyazaki?
I'm the animation director for a video game developer. W're just about to ship "Spongebob Squarepants: Battle for Bikini Bottom". We've just started a game based on the next Pixar movie. I can't talk about that one yet. In the past I have animated at ILM, Digital Domain, Square USA, and now THQ. You may know the animation I created for the Spike and Mike's Sick and Twisted Animation Festival. Some of my films were "Lloyd's Lunchbox" 1, 2 and 3. I have a credit for the 4th Lloyd's but I didn't do that one.

I can't wait for the Clone wars shorts. They'd better be on DVD.

evenflow
09-19-2003, 09:44 AM
You know what, that was pretty funny. The scene you described would be better than what we got. I hate Greedo shooting first.

Boba Fetish
09-23-2003, 05:52 AM
I'm the animation director for a video game developer. W're just about to ship "Spongebob Squarepants: Battle for Bikini Bottom". We've just started a game based on the next Pixar movie. I can't talk about that one yet. In the past I have animated at ILM, Digital Domain, Square USA, and now THQ. You may know the animation I created for the Spike and Mike's Sick and Twisted Animation Festival. Some of my films were "Lloyd's Lunchbox" 1, 2 and 3. I have a credit for the 4th Lloyd's but I didn't do that one.

I can't wait for the Clone wars shorts. They'd better be on DVD.

I remember seeing Lloyd's Lunchbox in L.A. If I remember correctly, isn't that the guy that does all those masochistic things to himself? Twisted, but cool. Just the kind of stuff I like.

gecklund
09-23-2003, 10:45 AM
Thats the guy. If you like my old Lloyd's stuff you should check out "Happy Tree Friends "

So... JarJar is on Hoth when he stumbles on...