PDA

View Full Version : Anyone get the new Unleashed yet?

Gonk 1979
09-19-2003, 04:25 PM
....I know Kebco's got them in stock, and when I emailed them they said they are shipping immediately. I did not preorder them, so I'm sure the preorders will get shipped first. Has anyone got them yet?

bobafrett
09-20-2003, 12:28 AM
Are you talking about the Han, Yoda wave? I have mine preordered through EE. I was on their site tonight because I got an e-mail saying something that I had preordered hAd shipped. It was wave 14 of the 3 3/43 inch figures. It still had the above mentioned wave of Unleashed listed as a September release. But it was originally posted as an August release.

Gonk 1979
09-20-2003, 12:33 AM
Are you talking about the Han, Yoda wave? I have mine preordered through EE. I was on their site tonight because I got an e-mail saying something that I had preordered hAd shipped. It was wave 14 of the 3 3/43 inch figures. It still had the above mentioned wave of Unleashed listed as a September release. But it was originally posted as an August release.

...yeah, the Yoda wave. The guy at Kebco told me that preorders had shipped and they still had some in stock. I ordered them, and emailed him back and asked if mine would ship immediately and he said they would. That was earlier today, and since then they have sold out.....

Jedi_Master_Guyute
09-20-2003, 01:56 PM
Mine are on their way from KEBco. Should be at my house in the next week or so. I can't wait! they look awesome! :D

mrhat
09-20-2003, 03:25 PM
Got mine the other day from EE pretty damn cool, the re designed packages look good, and the opened figs look excellent. I love the yoda :D , well thats my 2 1/2 cents...

Turbowars
10-10-2003, 10:19 PM
Hell yeah, I just picked them up!!! Bad @ss!

[DSS]Pedr0
10-10-2003, 11:39 PM
Hell yeah, I just picked them up!!! Bad @ss!
Got mine from ActionFigure.com (i think) a week ago, But BADASS nonetheless!!!

Jedi_Master_Guyute
10-10-2003, 11:45 PM
Came home today and saw these badboys!!! I love them!! The packaging is awesome!!! Is it me does the bubble seem much more sturdy?!? Anyway, AWESOME!! :D

bobafrett
10-11-2003, 04:06 AM
Got mine yesterday via EE. Usually though I get all my packages from EE delivered through the post office, and my new unleashed arrived via UPS.

Anyway, I love this wave!

tagmac
10-30-2003, 10:03 PM
The TRU by me FINALLY got some new Unleashed in to go with the Anakins, Padmes, and Jangos that have been clogging the 4 pegs. Unfortunately, it was just one each of Luke, Obi-Wan, and Palpy. No sign of the Yoda wave. Glad I ordered all of mine online.

Turbowars
10-30-2003, 10:08 PM
Yeah I'm happy I ordered online also. Isn't strange how far behind retail it on certain items?

TK924
10-31-2003, 09:23 AM
Yeah I'm happy I ordered online also. Isn't strange how far behind retail it on certain items?

Is that why I can never find anything in stores? How long does it usually take to get this stuff to retail? :crazed:

I've been wanting the 2nd Vader and the new Yoda wave, but ordering online makes no sense when they're charging more than twice of retail. Is it just me? :stupid:

Turbowars
10-31-2003, 04:56 PM
Is that why I can never find anything in stores? How long does it usually take to get this stuff to retail? :crazed:

I've been wanting the 2nd Vader and the new Yoda wave, but ordering online makes no sense when they're charging more than twice of retail. Is it just me? :stupid: It's just you.:stupid: I got the Slave Liea wave for 13.99 each plus 9 bucks shipping and I just got the Fett wave from EE for like 18.99 with 0 shipping. Retail is like 16.99 each and good luck finding it. I did find the Jedi Luke wave at TRU about 3 months ago, so it is possible.

gsr-jedi
10-31-2003, 11:42 PM
I preordered these and got them in last Friday, I haven't opened them yet, as I have to clear some shelf space, but the re-designed packaging is awesome.

Turbowars
11-23-2003, 09:03 PM
I went to a local toy show that's once a month and these 3 were all over the place for all different prices ranging from 15 to 20. Not to bad.

DravenUnleashed
11-25-2003, 08:50 PM
I saw Boba and Yoda on the shelves at TRU in my area today. Too bad I wasnt looking forward to them cuz otherwise this 5 month long He-Man and Star Trek draut is killing me

Turbowars
11-25-2003, 09:56 PM
I saw Boba and Yoda on the shelves at TRU in my area today. Too bad I wasnt looking forward to them cuz otherwise this 5 month long He-Man and Star Trek draut is killing meMan you passed on a great Unleashed figure Draven.:confused:

darthzirock
11-25-2003, 11:46 PM
My local TRU apparently had the Yoda/Han/Boba wave in, but they sold out in less than an hour! :eek:

bobafrett
11-25-2003, 11:51 PM
I saw the Han today at a TRU, but I already have all three, so I left it for others. Now if they had a Boba Fett there instead, I would now be looking at an opened and displayed Unleashed Fett.

DravenUnleashed
11-26-2003, 01:52 AM
Man you passed on a great Unleashed figure Draven.:confused:

Not really... Even Jedi Knight Luke was a big stretch to buy on my part. I really hate these acton visual bases that are being made now... My dream figure would have been JK Luke Standing with his saber hilt in his left hand with the pose of him standing straight up while looking down at his clenched right hand...

Hopefully future Unleashed molds go "action" less

bobafrett
11-26-2003, 01:01 PM
Not really... Even Jedi Knight Luke was a big stretch to buy on my part. I really hate these acton visual bases that are being made now... My dream figure would have been JK Luke Standing with his saber hilt in his left hand with the pose of him standing straight up while looking down at his clenched right hand...

Well, if you look, there are several that already are "action" less. The Leia in her slave girl outfit, Padme, and even both the Vaders are just standing with clenched fists. I have bought every single one, and I prefer a variety such as they have with some monement, and some just standing with little to no movement implied.

[DSS]Pedr0
11-26-2003, 01:11 PM

The IDEA behind the line is UNLEASHED!!! :D

Turbowars
11-26-2003, 04:55 PM
Pedr0']The IDEA behind the line is UNLEASHED!!! :D I was thinking the same thing Pedr0. I mean even his user ID has Unleashed in it.:p

[DSS]Pedr0
11-26-2003, 05:18 PM
I was thinking the same thing Pedr0. I mean even his user ID has Unleashed in it.:pHA, I just noticed that. :crazed:

bobafrett
11-27-2003, 12:51 AM
I was thinking the same thing Pedr0. I mean even his user ID has Unleashed in it.:p

And his avatar implies "action"!

Turbowars
11-27-2003, 09:39 AM
And his avatar implies "action"!You know, we should all just sit down and have a long talk with MR. Unleashed!:p

[DSS]Pedr0
11-27-2003, 10:30 AM
You know, we should all just sit down and have a long talk with MR. Unleashed!:p
heh :crazed: Things to discuss?? Hmm....

Turbowars
11-27-2003, 10:49 AM
Pedr0']heh :crazed: Things to discuss?? Hmm....We will have to get Unleashed on him.:dead: I know that was bad.:p

[DSS]Pedr0
11-27-2003, 12:04 PM
We will have to get Unleashed on him.:dead: I know that was bad.:p
HAHA, yea it was. :D

DravenUnleashed
11-28-2003, 03:03 AM
Jesus! A guy leaves for a couple of days and one mis interpreted statement from some guy is all of the sudden my biggest problem in life... :rolleyes:

Look, Ive collected the line all the way up to the Luke/Kenobi/Sidius figs with all others before it and I sure as dam hell gave myself this name long before Luke was and after were given a sculpt...

Maybe its that y'all will still support things that are crap to you simply because you need to finish off the line, or youre just helpless, but not me baby!

Give me simplicity or give me a reason to buy something else I say! :Pirate:

Turbowars
11-28-2003, 10:12 AM
Jesus! A guy leaves for a couple of days and one mis interpreted statement from some guy is all of the sudden my biggest problem in life... :rolleyes:

Look, Ive collected the line all the way up to the Luke/Kenobi/Sidius figs with all others before it and I sure as dam hell gave myself this name long before Luke was and after were given a sculpt...

Maybe its that y'all will still support things that are crap to you simply because you need to finish off the line, or youre just helpless, but not me baby!

Give me simplicity or give me a reason to buy something else I say! :Pirate:Dude, it was a joke, you don't need to be ***!

DravenUnleashed
11-29-2003, 03:42 AM
Dude, it was a joke, you don't need to be ***!

right back at yah!!!11!!!!11!1!

Turbowars
11-29-2003, 09:25 AM
DravenUnleashed]right back at yah!!!11!!!!11!1---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LOL;)

Jayspawn
11-29-2003, 10:47 AM
Han, Boba and Yoda Unleashed have made an appearence or 2 at my Toys'R'Us where I was lucky enough to find them. I think its one of the better Unleashed waves. :happy: